Caching cover art
Is this possible for a web server. I'm planning on using a web server with irule, the only drawback is the cover art seems to be loaded each time I start the web server, can this be cached somehow. Currently using chorus which is nice :-)
I'm not sure if you're using Android or iOS for irule (is there even an android irule?), but perhaps one of the many remotes (like Constellation) do caching of thumbs. I use YATSE for android on my Nexus 7 and phone, and it caches (if you let it with a setting) the art.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Yeah there is an android irule, I'm using iOS. I can open an app directly from irule but I was looking to try a webs ever specifically. I do use constellation on iPad also
Probably a conversation with the web server programmer is in order then. Maybe the webserver can take advantage of the cache from the remote apps?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Caching cover art0