Title list somehow got shifted from RIGHT side to CENTER? How do I put it back?
Question 
My roommate hit a bunch of random buttons on the remote when she couldn't figure out how to get to the menu she wanted.

Now, when I go into Movies or a TV show's season, the title list that used to be on the right side of the screen takes up the entire center of the screen, and I no longer have the Synopsis displayed at the bottom of the screen with cover-art on the left side.

I've been going through the setting's, and I can't figure out which one she must have accidentally disengaged with her button mashing. Can anyone help me?
I'm trying to get it to look like this again: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17j5vj66...iginal.jpg
She has toggled the left side menu and changed the view from fanart to 'list or media info'. I'm not sure how to bring this up with a remote. Get into your TV shows and the keyboard equivalent is left arrow will slide the menu out, and it's the top item, with that item in focus hit enter to toggle different views. I suspect that would be left arrow and choose a few times on your remote. In skin settings you can disable all other views, so this will not happen again.
Thanks Pat!

Yup, all fixed now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title list somehow got shifted from RIGHT side to CENTER? How do I put it back?0