Win Advanced Launcher Games (emulator) Adding Issue
First of all I'd like to apologize if this is similar to another thread on the forums, I've had a look and couldn't find anything but I'm notoriously useless at forum browsing.

I've recently started getting into emulators and added a few PSOne games to XBMC, all went well, added the entire N64 collection and it works perfectly! Now I'm trying to add a SNES collection and NES collection. Both have the same recurring problem. Now, I don't know if the emulators I'm using for these are 100% compatible with XBMC but it shouldn't matter as I'm not at the stage of actually launching the files. The problem I'm having is no games will be added to the library if I use "Automatic Scan".. Everything scans, artwork, thumbs etc are downloaded to the specified folders and once its finished scanning, it appears to have gone well but when I hit ENTER to enter the NES collection, nothing happens. Not allowed into it. No games have been added to it.

The strange thing is I can Manually Add an item and it will be present in the library and launch. These are complete collections I'm dealing with (I'm somewhat of a self-proclaimed archivist) so manually adding hundreds, albeit thousands of games one by one isn't ideal.

Hoping someone can help me! I'll list my PC specs and OS below if it is of any help:

16gb RAM
Intel 3770K
Asus ROG Mobo
ATI 7970 OC'd Edition
XBMC version 11
Skin: AeonMQ3

Thanks for taking the time to read, if I left out any valuable information, please let me know and I'll try my best to give you everything you need to accurately help me. Please be wary I'm not the most knowledgeable about debug logs and XML files, but I'll do my best. Also, quickly, thanks to every single one of you taking the time to help us out and turn XBMC into the worlds best media center!

Kind regards, Kuzeth.
Bump
Please, post here the content of the xbmc/temp/xbmc.log and xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.advanced.launcher/launchers.xml files (using the pastebin service) to see what could be the problem.
http://pastebin.com/QeWpqMR8

http://pastebin.com/hZYyEwg4

Sorry for my late reply, I've been extremely busy. Hopefully that is what you were after. Thanks for taking the time to help me out, its greatly appreciated Angelscry.
Hummm... Strange. Items are detected but not added. Maybe there is a problem with the scraper to detect specifically SNES and NES games. Which scraper are you using : The GameDB, AllGame, GameFAQs?
TheGameDB.. I'll try another. Its an odd error :|

The addon keeps being marked as broken in repository, but I doubt its related to this.
(2014-03-14, 15:02)kuzeth Wrote: TheGameDB.. I'll try another. Its an odd error :|

The addon keeps being marked as broken in repository, but I doubt its related to this.
Which version are of Advanced Launcher you using?
Should be the latest, I can't check as I'm scraping SNES with AllGame in hopes it works. I got it from the addons "store" a week or two before starting this thread.
(2014-03-14, 16:05)kuzeth Wrote: Should be the latest, I can't check as I'm scraping SNES with AllGame in hopes it works. I got it from the addons "store" a week or two before starting this thread.
From my repository or from another source?
The repository. Okay, oddly scraping from AllGame worked for SNES.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher Games (emulator) Adding Issue0