• 2(current)
Translations
I proposed (registered) for the French translation! Wink
(Portuguese Brazil) strings translation updated.
French string translation updated
The Polish translation is done I think. The only string I'm not sure about is "strip". Where is it used?
Thanks guys! I'll update git tomorrow

@Okashu: strip is a layout option of the "Gallery" viewtype. This one:

It's used in the options menu. It's tricky to translate I guess, as it's not something very literal but a description of the (shape of the) layout. Ribbon would be an english synonym (well, sort off) I guess.
Danish string translation is updated.

Question, wouldn't it make more sense if you rename the "Enable shelf" to "Enable widgets"?
Requested Italian language on Transifex.
Peppe
(2014-04-09, 10:33)LoADrunner0081 Wrote: Question, wouldn't it make more sense if you rename the "Enable shelf" to "Enable widgets"?

+1
Italian translation completed!

(2014-04-09, 10:46)Reynald Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 10:33)LoADrunner0081 Wrote: Question, wouldn't it make more sense if you rename the "Enable shelf" to "Enable widgets"?

+1

i used "widgets" not "shelf" if it is a problem let me know.
Peppe
Cool, if it's this meaning of strip, my translation is finished for now.
Welcome and thanks to rosiste for translating into Czech Smile
Jeroen , for translation French , where is this sentence " Can this be done now ?" in the skin ? Wink thx
It's used starting in the update I pushed to Git this morning.

Go to skin settings->homescreen->use a slideshow of your fanart

A new window will open. If you click "Apply" in that window this string will appear.
Is this sentence gives us a confirmation? in french would be "Voulez vous le faire maintenant" or " Activer maintenant " which mean also do !!

I did the update of the french translation, I'm not completely safe in this sentence, I put "Exécuter maintenant I would be putting "Activer maintenant "
Voulez vous le faire maintenant

Seems most accurate to me. Basically it's about asking the user for permission to restart at that particular moment.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translations3