• 6(current)
Translations
It's a choice, but more like:

"choose what you want to display"

-choice 1
-choice 2
Polish language updated. When can we betatest it Jeroen? Smile
At the moment my best guess is a couple of days, next weekend max. No guarantee though, as just last night I ran into some embarrassing bugs Wink And I'm also doing some fine tuning, it's simply a matter of when it feels good really Smile
No problem Smile Take your time.
welcome and thanks to speedwings for joining the Italian team Smile
(2014-07-08, 20:58)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 16:32)Kolabor Wrote: Just tested latest nightly and it looks good!

Maybe they will backport this fix for Gotham 13.2 (if it's gonna be released – don't know that). Anyway great it's fixed for Helix version.

Great, good to know Smile Thanks for testing
Aaaand that fix is now backported to incoming Gotham v13.2 Smile Already fixed in beta1. Yay!
Ah, really nice :-)
Jeroen, the string "collection" from movie library (movies in series) is hardcoded in skin or You took it from somewhere else? I cannot find it in Transifex. I've checked reFocus and xbmc core language files and nothing.
I'd like to translate it.

I mean the MOVIENAME COLLECTION, so for example: BACK TO THE FUTURE COLLECTION, BEVERLY HILLS COP COLLECTION. That one Smile
Must be a some internal XBMC thing then Huh In any case it is not provided by the skin.
So You cannot alter it in any way?
Maybe it is possible in some other, non skin related, way I don't know about, but at skin level there is nothing that has any influence on it.
(2014-07-27, 16:09)Kolabor Wrote: Jeroen, the string "collection" from movie library (movies in series) is hardcoded in skin or You took it from somewhere else? I cannot find it in Transifex. I've checked reFocus and xbmc core language files and nothing.
I'd like to translate it.

I mean the MOVIENAME COLLECTION, so for example: BACK TO THE FUTURE COLLECTION, BEVERLY HILLS COP COLLECTION. That one Smile

That's the name you get from TMDb
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah, it's actually part of the scraped title. Thanks for the clarification Smile
(2014-07-27, 20:26)Jeroen Wrote: Ah, it's actually part of the scraped title. Thanks for the clarification Smile

They can be localized on TMDb itself and then rescrape those movies
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK. Found it. Thanks Martijn!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translations3