• 7(current)
Translations
Small changes on Transifex that need some clarification I think.

There are now two strings with the English word "By". But they have different meanings and most likely need different translations in other languages.

The first one is string 36. Here "By" refers to an author, or creator. For example it is used here in the add-on selection dialog:

The second one is string 38. In this case "By" refers to the sorting of items mentioned at the top of each library window:

Hopefully this is clear to you guys.
you can use
#. This string is used for.....

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...gs.po#L864
This should show up in Transifex as explanation
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, didn't know Transifex pulled that in. I provided an explanation in Transifex but sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words Smile
French updated Smile
Polish updated also.

BTW guys – anybody knows if XBMC support plurar forms of strings yet?
Spanish updated.
All references of XBMC changed to Kodi in Polish language file on Transifex (according to commit commit e1c9dab)
It
(2014-12-26, 08:26)Kolabor Wrote: All references of XBMC changed to Kodi in Polish language file on Transifex (according to commit commit e1c9dab)

Thanks Smile

I will be running down on submitted updates and new translations (welcome Olart as Russian translator) soon as I work on the Helix update.
I have re-downloaded all language files from Transifex in order not to miss any update from the past few months and pushed them to Github. Thanks to all translators for your patience and continued efforts.
Romanian translation updated.
reFocus - Simply the best
There is one little bug Jeroen. The string number 31111 "Gallery" is hardcoded in ViewGallery.xml file.

So:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="Gallery">info</viewtype
Should be:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="31111">info</viewtype

And:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="Gallery">biginfo</viewtype
Should be:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="31111">biginfo</viewtype

Could You also update Polish translation from Transifex? Seems that I've corrected some strings day after You released first test version for Helix Smile
(2015-01-09, 17:54)Kolabor Wrote: There is one little bug Jeroen. The string number 31111 "Gallery" is hardcoded in ViewGallery.xml file.

So:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="Gallery">info</viewtype
Should be:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="31111">info</viewtype

And:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="Gallery">biginfo</viewtype
Should be:
PHP Code:
<viewtype label="31111">biginfo</viewtype

Could You also update Polish translation from Transifex? Seems that I've corrected some strings day after You released first test version for Helix Smile

All updated on Git. Cheers Smile
Great! Cheers Smile
Hi Jeroen,

I always appreciate for your great works.

epoke who is the coordinator of Korean Team is away from the community for a while due to his personal situation. So I, piodio, as a translator, cannot correct strings those are already reviewed by him. Can you please add role of reviewer or coordinator to me? Maybe the role of 'reviewer' will be fine. Actually epoke and I had been working together at most of other Kodi translation projects you can find on Transifex.

Thank you,
Sorry for my English.
OS X 10.10.x | Helix 14.x
(2015-01-18, 10:01)piodio Wrote: Hi Jeroen,

I always appreciate for your great works.

epoke who is the coordinator of Korean Team is away from the community for a while due to his personal situation. So I, piodio, as a translator, cannot correct strings those are already reviewed by him. Can you please add role of reviewer or coordinator to me? Maybe the role of 'reviewer' will be fine. Actually epoke and I had been working together at most of other Kodi translation projects you can find on Transifex.

Thank you,

Hi podio, you're now both coordinator. I hope epoke is doing well. Thanks for your work!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Translations3