• 14(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
(2014-05-16, 11:50)negge Wrote: If you compile it yourself then it should work.

Hmm "compile it myself"... :-)

I think kthis is out of my league :-)
I'm new into this.
(2014-05-16, 10:54)lunapark Wrote: Is it possible to get this to my Android device/ Fire TV ?
I don't have any experience in cross compiling for Android devices, but I could see what I can do if you provide information about the system itself, at least CPU type and toolchain for cross compiling. If you don't know how to provide these information, you'll have to wait until the addon is final and all builds are available.
The specs on Amazon Fire TV is:
Quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm processor, Adreno 320 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0.

The software file is called pvr.tvh-0.8.2.zip

I can find it for Raspberry, Win32 and linux.
I know where to find the source code for pvr.tvh - but AFAIK I need a toolchain in order to cross compile for other devices.
Let's quote myself...

(2014-05-12, 11:29)Fluxi Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 07:53)mr_blond18 Wrote: I am having problems with pvr.tvh and OSX 10.9.2 64 bit. XBMC does start but the plugin does not start. If I use the "old" pvr.hts plugin there is no problem. Further, XBMC does not quit, I stalls at "PVRManager terminating". I use pvr.hts 0.8.2, but the same problem occurs in earlier versions.

I am using the plugin (0.8.2) with my XBMCBuntu setup without any problems.

I am using HTS Tvheadend 3.9.571~gf91345e-dirty.
I have compiled pvr.tvh from git myself (both on OSX and XBMCBuntu), and I have tried the version from mathgeek97 with no luck on OSX.

I have tried both async EPG and not.

This is the debug log:
http://pastebin.com/5sJ13Udm

I've got this exact same problem as well.

I think something is going wrong during compiling of the plugin. I suspect during ./bootstrap, here is the output of that. Maybe one of you guys see what's going wrong. It keeps complaining about subdirs.
http://pastebin.com/feSDzyFZ

To be complete, this is the output of ./configure
http://pastebin.com/SbpMNCLP
Hi,

I have problem with that some of the channel names in XBMC are strange with this addon. The names can look like:

Channel 1691705148

In Tvheadend it's look ok, in this case the channels name is "TV4 HD"

The most channel names are correct, but not all. I have tried with erase all the old EPG data and so without any luck.
@dumbo: debug log (wiki)
Make sure you're using latest version, 0.9.2. Also bug in XBMC means it'll never recover itself, so you need to reset PVR after updating add on.

Adam
I'm having problems playing recordings with pvr.tvh 0.9.2 on Windows with XBMC 13.0 and 13.1beta2. It looks like the recording starts to try and play, then nothing. At that point I can't even quit XBMC. I have to kill it with task manager.

Here is the output of the log:

http://pastebin.com/KcDRq7Wq
Interesting, I did notice something similar myself last night. Tried to play a recording it failed silently and then second attempt was ok. I put it down to a possible timeout due to disks spinning up in my nas. Well take another look.
(2014-05-19, 23:24)adamsutton Wrote: Make sure you're using latest version, 0.9.2. Also bug in XBMC means it'll never recover itself, so you need to reset PVR after updating add on.

Adam

It seems to work ok after disable/enable Live TV and erase PVR database.

Thanks!
A am after some advice -- and I know that I am being really dim here. I've just put together a HTPC (Linux Mint 17, running XBMC 13.1 RC-1) I have just purged the pvr.hts from my system (usr/share/xbmc/adddons) and installed pvr.tvh 0.9.2 (this shows up as enabled in my plugins).
I have a different PC in my basement (Ubuntu Server 14.04, running tvheadend 3.9.769~g0ebcab1~trusty).
It all seems to work -- I can watch TV fine through the system -- but I cant pause live TV! When I (or more importantly, my wife) presses pause on the remote, the TV carries on playing. If I bring up the on-screen remote menu the pause button is greyed out.
As I said, I am sure that I am doing something really stupid, but would appreciate any advice...
Is the timeshift setting in tvheadend enabled?

If not when xbmc connects to tvheadend it will tell it that timeshift is disabled so thats why it will be greyed out.
(2014-06-01, 21:44)xxxnelly Wrote: Is the timeshift setting in tvheadend enabled?

I've spent hours looking for a option for timeshifting in tvheadend -- when is it?
(2014-06-01, 21:47)41nick Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 21:44)xxxnelly Wrote: Is the timeshift setting in tvheadend enabled?

I've spent hours looking for a option for timeshifting in tvheadend -- when is it?

I am using the latest tvheadend so for mine its in Configuration-> Recording -> Timeshift.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1