• 25(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
(2014-09-30, 22:44)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 21:39)thos Wrote: Ok cool, any easy way to get latest for openelec?
the repository you mentioned already has the fix for time shift?

What fix are you referring to?

The repository has 0.9.2, and the latest is 0.9.4

Here is the changelog:
- sync with latest PVR API
- expose ATSC subchannel numbers to XBMC
- no longer triggers updates in XBMC whenever the current programme on a channel changes
- fix potential crash during channel switching (especially with VAAPI)
- adapt to the latest API changes (event -> recording link)
- fix a confusing log message
- minor improvements under the hood
timeshift problems. Would be nice to have the 0.9.4 though.
(2014-10-01, 14:12)mhoogenbosch Wrote: timeshift problems. Would be nice to have the 0.9.4 though.
No more replies? How can i get a version where timeshift works properly? Cant sell this to the wife anymore Sad
No one said there's a version that actually works properly. There's been some fixes to the timeshifting subsystem in the latest tvheadend, you could try that and report back.
Hello,

i compiled the latest version of this plugin last week Friday.

I use the channel logo feature in tvheadend, and with this plugin, the channel logos gets mixed up, and the wrong logo is displayed for all channels in xbmc.

Is there some log that would help solve this? or is it a known issue?

Br
Patric
I haven't used the new channel picon feature but I assume it's a bug in tvheadend since it uses the same imagecache module for serving the files to clients as with any other icon. XBMC has been known to never forget previous channel icons so if you've previously had any icons configured I suggest you try resetting your PVR database and see if that helps. Also check in the tvheadend web interface if the icons are correct there.
Hello,

Yes they are correct in tvh, also if i use the "standard" hts add-on from the ubuntu repo, the icons are correct again.

I will try a reset db after i have enabled the tvh addon.

Br
Patric
Also I have problems with Icons but also with channel names on some of my clients, debian testing, with the TVH plugin. I have no problems with the default plugin of XBMC 13.2.
Photo 
NEW TVH ADD ON XBMC

based hisilicone androidstb using tvheadend with xbmc. that is diffrent other tvh addon. this tvheadend addon of xbmc drive like dvb satelite receiver.
look this video

share other line device with tvhserver.

xbmc apk (for android arm)
http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/91163772/file.html

http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/Digital-Receiv..._info.html
what on earth are you talking about?
Yesterday i've upgraded my installation to v3.9.1743, but still the same issues with timeshift.
I have still a problem with Icons and channel names on both my linux clients, debian testing, with the TVH plugin. I have no problems with the default plugin of XBMC 13.2. This problem started after change from 0.92 -> 0.93 or 0.93 -> 0.94

Is it possible to get an older version, to verify where the problems starts? Is that older version working with latest tvheadend and XBMC 13.2?
If you compile yourself you can checkout any version you want. Make sure to use the Gotham branch if you're on Gotham. Can you post a new debug log with trace debugging enabled in the pvr.tvh addon?
Logfiles with plugin tracing. This concerns the icon and channel names problem.

See the next post for the log files.
I have still a problem with Icons and channel names on both my linux clients, debian testing, with the TVH plugin. I have no problems with the default plugin of XBMC 13.2. This problem started after change from 0.92 -> 0.94

As i can see is the parsing of channel information differs from version 0.92 and 0.94. I doubt this is a tvheadend problem.

Working 0.92
http://pastebin.com/vTkpns4P

Not working 0.94
http://pastebin.com/Fr5KpyQc
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1