• 26(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
The last version for Gotham is 0.9.3, there is no 0.9.4. Which version did you actually use?
Sorry for the fuss, i was not aware off API changes between Gotham and upcomming Kodi and so I always used the master branche of tvh plugin. Now I'm on 0.93 and have no problems related to icons and channel names.

git clone -b Gotham https://github.com/adamsutton/xbmc-pvr-addons.git
You probably didn't run the bootstrap script after switching to the newest master, if you would have the addon.xml would have been updated and XBMC would have complained that the addon is not compatible.

Glad it works in any case!
When is this plugin expected to be available to be downloaded through the repositories?
What exactly is the advantage of the tvh over the hts plugin? For both of them I've compiled the gotham as well as the master git branch with xbmc gotham as well as kodi. And both, the tvh and hts plugin are almost behaving the same way.. Timeshift isn't working reliably for both plugins.. They both jump back to the beginning of the stream as soon as I'm trying to jump forward/backward in the timeshift buffer. Besides that ,live tv and epg is working for both plugins. So I'm wondering what the difference is..
Main difference is pvr.tvh works as it should over the internet, the other one doesn't. The former will likely replace the other one after Helix is released.
(2014-10-13, 16:42)mfmayer Wrote: What exactly is the advantage of the tvh over the hts plugin? For both of them I've compiled the gotham as well as the master git branch with xbmc gotham as well as kodi. And both, the tvh and hts plugin are almost behaving the same way.. Timeshift isn't working reliably for both plugins.. They both jump back to the beginning of the stream as soon as I'm trying to jump forward/backward in the timeshift buffer. Besides that ,live tv and epg is working for both plugins. So I'm wondering what the difference is..
I led to believe the timeshift problems we're solved in the new plugin. Apparently i was wrong. thanks for your info.
HI!!!!

Im trying to compile the addon for using it in XBMC gotham, but when I generate the ZIP and try to install it, then it dont work.

It gives back a "dependencies not met" error, can anyone help me?¿?¿
If you compiled the 'master' branch then that's Helix, you need the Gotham branch.

https://github.com/adamsutton/xbmc-pvr-a...ree/Gotham
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@black_eagle, finally i get it installed, but now when im starting live tv i get a "No PVR clients have been started yet. wait to the PVR clients to start"

anyone can help me to solve it :S
Check that the addon is really enabled.
I compiled 0.9.3 for Gotham (Linux x86_64) since it is not on the repo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1104...-0.9.3.zip

- no longer triggers updates in XBMC whenever the current programme on a channel changes
- fix potential crash during channel switching (especially with VAAPI)
- fix a confusing log message
- minor improvements under the hood

(note: this is not supported by me)
'whenever the current programme on a channel changes'

What does that mean?

ps. Just for my information, i could use this for my Openelec 4.2.1 build on a Intel NUC system (Core i5).
(2014-10-14, 15:11)Frank-NL Wrote: I compiled 0.9.3 for Gotham (Linux x86_64) since it is not on the repo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1104...-0.9.3.zip

- no longer triggers updates in XBMC whenever the current programme on a channel changes
- fix potential crash during channel switching (especially with VAAPI)
- fix a confusing log message
- minor improvements under the hood

(note: this is not supported by me)

Thanks ! But could you make a Helix .zip aswell ?
(2014-10-14, 14:25)negge Wrote: Check that the addon is really enabled.

Yes I enable it and disable the other one, but it doen not work.

The steps that i followed are:

1- Intall gotham
2- Install the compiled addon
3. configure it with same configuration that the official one (user and password included.

Then the problem reported happen
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1