• 4(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
Would this addon be available in the official XBMC addon repository?
(2014-04-01, 15:25)dumbo Wrote: Would this addon be available in the official XBMC addon repository?

There's an unofficial repository at http://xbmc.tvheadend.org/addons/gotham/...nd.org.zip (I think it's Linux only so far, and this particular link is for the 64-bit builds).
(2014-04-01, 19:58)negge Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 15:25)dumbo Wrote: Would this addon be available in the official XBMC addon repository?

There's an unofficial repository at http://xbmc.tvheadend.org/addons/gotham/...nd.org.zip (I think it's Linux only so far, and this particular link is for the 64-bit builds).

Thanks! That was exactly what I wanted.
The latest version (0.5.0) could be broken so if it doesn't work you'll have to compile 0.4.0 manually for the time being. I'll fix it on Friday when I get home.
EDIT - ignore/delete (won't allow me to)
Thanks.
The 0.6 version is working ok, but ...

When i plan a recording, within the EPG screen, it is not shown that this program will be recorded (small icon on the left)

When recordings are finished, they do not appear in the Recoding screen. After restart of XBMC they show-up.
Anyone tested version 0.6.0 already ?

/edit
Is pvr.tvh better then the shipped pvr.hts addon btw?
What exactly is different?
@Meindert: 0.6.0 is also broken unfortunately, there's a PR which fixes all those issues you are having but it hasn't been merged yet. I suggest using 0.4.0 until 0.7.0 is out.

@schumi2004: It's definitely better, otherwise no one would have bothered creating it. The main differences are:

[*] better timeshift support
[*] no "connection lost" warnings for no reason
[*] channel icons for recordings
[*] asynchronous EPG updates (updates are triggered immediately when the backend has detected them), not enabled by default
(2014-04-08, 20:19)Meindert Wrote: The 0.6 version is working ok, but ...

When i plan a recording, within the EPG screen, it is not shown that this program will be recorded (small icon on the left)

When recordings are finished, they do not appear in the Recoding screen. After restart of XBMC they show-up.

Actually it works fine (and is the exact problem my post above listed), but then found out it's a refresh issue in the GUI.

The recording IS scheduled and the recordings are present, however there is a bug in that they don't automatically refresh in the GUI, a simple workaround until 0.7 is just to highlight the "recordings" button on the left panel that (the panel that slides in from the left when you press arrow left on your remote/keyboard), press that and now the recordings section will appear properly updated with any new recordings etc.

As you say if going through to recordings from the main XBMC home screen, then no new recordings show up etc.
(2014-04-08, 22:24)negge Wrote: @Meindert: 0.6.0 is also broken unfortunately, there's a PR which fixes all those issues you are having but it hasn't been merged yet. I suggest using 0.4.0 until 0.7.0 is out.

@schumi2004: It's definitely better, otherwise no one would have bothered creating it. The main differences are:

[*] asynchronous EPG updates (updates are triggered immediately when the backend has detected them), not enabled by default

Could someone pls compile a win32/64 version for Windows? Smile
I'll do it once we get to 0.7.0, no point in releasing a semibroken build right now.
(2014-04-10, 21:59)negge Wrote: I'll do it once we get to 0.7.0, no point in releasing a semibroken build right now.

Seems legit. Smile
(2014-04-08, 22:24)negge Wrote: @Meindert: 0.6.0 is also broken unfortunately, there's a PR which fixes all those issues you are having but it hasn't been merged yet. I suggest using 0.4.0 until 0.7.0 is out.

Thanks, definitely switching for only for asynchronous EPG updates Wink
@adamsutton any chance you can make xbmc support episode / season info in the epg?
I also have a request but not sure if it fits in this addon or should be build separately.
I would like to see a watch later feature. Mark future epg item to watch later and let addon jump to that channel when show starts.
Is such thing possible or should this be build in xbmc core?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1