• 24(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
Your XBMC is too old. Always use the latest XBMC version if you're using the latest addon version.
(2014-09-24, 21:51)negge Wrote: Your XBMC is too old. Always use the latest XBMC version if you're using the latest addon version.

Thanks! That works (of course).
What do you mean by 'latest'? I'm on XBMC 13.2, and getting same Dependencies message.

Also, what's involved in getting this running on an Openelec X86_64 box? I'm just looking to test on Ubuntu first, but my main TVs are on OE 4.2.
@negge

Isn't it time to replace pvr.hts with this one?
Timeshift is working and no one seems complaining about serious bugs.
I still haven't managed to make it work on OS X. Seems other have the same problem.
Still looking for someone who could provide a win32 build of the latest release (0.9.4 if I'm right). Anyone please? Smile
I am on XBMC Gotham. I have compiled master branch of this addon. All works fine except I don't have pretty channel names. I do have channel #long number... I will be recompiling from gotham branch tonight. Is there something else I should do in order to get pretty channel names in XBMC like they are shown within tvheadend web UI?
Someone else had the same problem but it went away by itself. I have no idea what is causing that since I've never seen it personally. What version of tvheadend do you use?

By the way, you can't use the master branch with Gotham, if you've done that and somehow got it working you must have done something weird.
Is timeshifting really working for you guys? I recently built xbmc (kodi), tvheadend and the pvr.tvh plugin directly from git and timeshifting still always jumps back to the beginning if I try to skip a few seconds. Fast forward is working for a short period, but then also jumps back to the beginning :-(
Is there a way i can install this version on my openelec install? My wife is really complaining about the timeshift function and it seems to be fixed in this version. I'm running XBMC on an Intel NUC.

If i go to my plugin information it is 1.9.27.
@negge, thanks for the hint. I did the following to get the pretty channel names back:
Code:
cd ~/builds/xbmc-pvr-addons
git pull -u
git checkout Gotham
make clean
./bootstrap
./configure
cd lib
make
cd ../addons/pvr.tvh
make
make zip
cd ~/.xbmc/addons
rm -Rf pvr.tvh
unzip ~/builds/xbmc-pvr-addons/addons/pvr*.zip
Then I went to system -> settings -> live tv, disabled it, restarted xbmc, went to system -> settings -> live tv and restored pvr database. Restarted xbmc once more, enabled live tv and voila all is working like a dream again. Thanks for the fantastic development and great support.
Seeing an aspect ratio anomaly after switching to pvr.tvh, only on 1 specific channel 'Channel4+1'
It worked fine on pvr.hts, and confirmed channel is ok on other systems still running hts. The channel switches back to 4:3 even though it is 16:9 content.
System is openelec 4.2, xbmc 13.2.

What logs can I provide?

(2014-09-29, 21:46)mhoogenbosch Wrote: Is there a way i can install this version on my openelec install? My wife is really complaining about the timeshift function and it seems to be fixed in this version. I'm running XBMC on an Intel NUC.

If i go to my plugin information it is 1.9.27.

Download from unofficial repository:
http://xbmc.tvheadend.org/addons/gotham/...nd.org.zip

Installs fine on Openelec 4.2 for me.
The repository hasn't been updated in a while, that bug has been fixed already.
Ok cool, any easy way to get latest for openelec?
(2014-09-30, 21:39)thos Wrote: Ok cool, any easy way to get latest for openelec?
the repository you mentioned already has the fix for time shift?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1