• 28(current)
TVHEADEND TVH addon
(2014-10-17, 11:10)negge Wrote: No, this is Helix only for now. I'll update the Gotham branch too, just haven't done it yet.

Ai to bad.. Won't be testing tonight [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] thanks anyway
Maybe a 095 build for Raspberry pi Helix ?? Smile
I don't have a Raspberry Pi, the only builds I can provide are Linux 64-bit and Windows.
Can someone please make a step by step guide how to compile this for Helix on a raspberry pi and openelec ? Must be for newbies Smile
The latest master of tvheadend has some fixes that are meant to fix the timeshift problems, if someone wants to try it out and report back here whether it fixes anything it would be great (I don't have time today).
Already tested out… much better behavior then before. Works very well, but I guess there are still some bugs left Wink
Staff would like to understand'm using kodi helix build of 10/27/2014, already comes with a pvr addon for tvheadend, however has many flaws in the buffer ... However shows version 1.9.32 ....
  Where can I get an updated version? I'm using Mac OS (mac mini).
You'll have to compile it yourself and from what I've heard this new addon doesn't work on Mac OS yet.
But explain to me, as already has a version already installed? Because the version that already comes in the package is not good? Why do I need another?
If the official addon works for you there's no need to use this one.
Works, however I think the cache it is not good .. .. various friezes and fought in the air ipad vlc not have ...
Try this addon then and see if it helps.
(2014-09-08, 15:45)woot2133 Wrote: pvr.tvh 0.9.3 build for Raspberry Pi:
https://blog.adminfactory.net/tvh/pvr.tv...-0.9.3.zip

Thanks for this - its far more robust than the hts pvr client addon that comes with XBMC.

As an example on my Openelec RPi - live TV streaming via WIFI has bad electromagnetic interference when I turn the microwave oven on whilst streaming.
With this client, the stream pauses and then continues when the interference stops and does not crash XBMC as would happen previously.

Big Grin

That is good to hear!
A few days ago an update of xbmc on my Ubuntu 12.04 system resulted in an installation of kodi* named files in lieu of xbmc* files. Not quite surprisingly, the old xbmc-pvr-tvheadend-hts (V1.9.27) stopped working. Problem is that I can't find a new pvr version for this kodi (from nightly, version compiled 30 Oct, i.e. today).

Someone stated in this thread that latest versions of kodi have the new pvr included, but if true I can't find it in my kodi version.

I also tried installing one of the pvr.tvh 0.9.5 offers labelled "for linux" from this thread. But it also does not work (complaining about DLLs - for a Linux version?)

Can someone clarify the situation and help me find a pvr for tvheadend and the latest kodi?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHEADEND TVH addon1