A few XBMC wallpapers
I wanted a new wallpaper for my HTPC but couldn't find the exact one so thought I'd make a few. I used the logo from here and then chromed it in PS, if any wants a high resolution logo on its own let me know.

Right click -> Save for 1920x1080 size.

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
They're decent, but should be posted in Art Packs http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=71
I see they've been moved to the correct area - oops.

And thank you for your comment Smile

Here are a couple I made to start with - with the HP logo, I then thought the XBMC logo would look good as well.

You were right, it does.
Really nice, the first XBMC one is my favourite Smile
(2014-02-28, 13:08)Jeroen Wrote: Really nice, the first XBMC one is my favourite Smile

Thank you Smile Also, I would love to help with any graphics needs for the updated reFocus. If needed that is.

(2014-02-28, 15:12)Piers Wrote: Thank you Smile Also, I would love to help with any graphics needs for the updated reFocus. If needed that is.

Graphics are all done pretty much, but thanks Smile Though that first XBMC wallpaper would be nice to use as a background image for the program add-ons screen in reFocus. Is it ok if I include it?
(2014-03-03, 09:42)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-02-28, 15:12)Piers Wrote: Thank you Smile Also, I would love to help with any graphics needs for the updated reFocus. If needed that is.

Graphics are all done pretty much, but thanks Smile Though that first XBMC wallpaper would be nice to use as a background image for the program add-ons screen in reFocus. Is it ok if I include it?

Absolutely Smile

Messing about

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few XBMC wallpapers0