Win TV Series / Seasons
Hi,

Was wondering if someone could help me.

I have finished reinstalling XBMC and the add-ons which include The AEON NOX Skin, and all works as expected except one part.

When at the home menu, I navigate to the TV Series menu, all still looking good, I then select the Series I want, in this example I have chosen Battlestar Galactica. As you can see from the attached picture this is where I am having the issue, there is no description or picture of any of the seasons. I have gone through and looked at all the settings that I could find and could not fix the issue, I changed the skin to the XBMC default and it worked and also to other skins too but just will not with for this AEON NOX skin. I could use the default or other skin but I just don't want to due to this being more configurable than all the others including the new ones out there.

Oh and just a note, when i navigate into the seasons all looks fine in side them, its just the season folders and descriptions themselves that are the issue

Does anyone have any ideas that can help please Smile I am not a programmer so please lol please don't ask me to change a file in the background somewhere lol

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Image[/img]
Artwork downloader settings make sure you had season posters enable
Hi there,

Thanks for the idea but I already have that enabled. (I did check just incase though) as mentioned I am able to view them with any other skin including the default one Confluence. I have attached an image using the Quartz skin as an example of it working.

Once again any and all help would be greatly appreciated I REALLY would like to get the AEON NOX working fully Smile

Image[/img]
(2014-02-26, 10:09)CravingMadness Wrote: Image

(2014-02-26, 22:31)CravingMadness Wrote: Image

I think that in the first screenshot, you are browsing your TV shows in file mode, because, you have only 5 items between "UP level" items, which correspond to your 4 seasons + special season.

In your second screenshot, your are browsing your TV Shows in library mode as we can see the "All seasons" item.

BTW, if you want to remove this kind of item, you just have to create / edit your advancedsettings.xml file and add :

Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <musiclibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </musiclibrary>
    <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>

When I brows my TV show library in file mode (Videos > Files) :

When I browsing my TV show library in library mode (TV Shows home menu item) :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Series / Seasons0