Android How do I move a submenu item to the main menu ?
Hello,
I want to remove all the sub menus which is there in Confluence screen.I had already tried reading forums but it didn't help much.Every time i make some changes in sub menu or main menu its shows me structure not match error.Can any one help me with this please.SadSadSad
Remove the following entries from the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml

<control type="button" id="90176">
<include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
<label>344</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowActors,return)</onclick>
</control>

The "TVShowActors" shows the option you are removing. So for this instance it is the Actors sub menu button from the TV Show's sub menu
Thank you so much for your help.

Now i want to invoke third party app .

I want to place one Menu eg. MyApp & when this menu will be clicked then i want to invoke any installed app.

So basically i want to know how to invoke any installed third party App?

Please Reply..........
You might want to look at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145080

Only just looking at it myself now so can't really comment on what you're trying to accomplish. But from what I've seen so far it's pretty impressive.
Yes you can hide all submenu items if you want, and add 3 custom items to the main menu. If your "3rd party app" is an XBMC add-on it should offer you what you need.
(2014-03-03, 17:27)matty_d2002 Wrote: You might want to look at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145080

Only just looking at it myself now so can't really comment on what you're trying to accomplish. But from what I've seen so far it's pretty impressive.

sir i mean i want to invoke for example only Skype App installed on my device not XBMC addon

i want to give direct link to only Skype from my XBMC Menu item

but i do not know how to invoke only Skype from XBMC skin.
sir i want to remove all submenuitem

i have removed Videos submeniitem successfully

but when i try to remove submenut of other item then i am getting structural error

please tell how to remove all submenuitem
(2014-03-04, 09:40)manoj Wrote: but when i try to remove submenut of other item then i am getting structural error

Please tell how to remove all submenuitem

You have obviously deleted something you shouldn't have. Install the Confluence Modified skin as stated in previous post. This is by far the best and easiest way to achieve this.
How to get the list of add-on
for example when we click on video menu then we get the installed all video add-on and when we click then that add-on starts working. I want my own control over it
how to invoke this method from python file "StartAndroidActivity(com.videon.android.mediaplayer)" can any one tell

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I move a submenu item to the main menu ?0