• 7(current)
Android help, j1nx source code
dhead im building your stagging images, they install fine but dont boot, could you give me a heads up on what im doing wrong?
(2014-03-14, 13:32)dhead Wrote: @j1nx

Have you seen the new release of 3.0.50 kernel, I haven't tried building it yet but it looks like it contains some M3 code.
I'm not sure what I can do with it as I don't have access to the updated libamplayer-m3 (if exist) on Amlogic private git repositories.

Can't get it to finish the download
@j1nx

http://d-h.st/XLf
hey guys just to give you a heads up...

i built j1nx flash a while ago and added all the modules for wifi drivers available and today i was messing around and plugged in an edimax usb wifi

http://www.amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-W...+ew-7811un

to my surprised it work perfectly and got back wifi on the newer gbox midnight m3 devices, its a 10 dollar fix and i think its worth it to keep a stable image like j1nx beta2.

I would like to thank everyone who helped me but the truth is i didnt find any support in this thread.
Adrianc1982 if you don't mind me asking, where can I find this build, I have beta2, but the one you mentioned with all the wifi drivers. I would like to try this and see if it works.
@adrianc1982

Great workaround !!

Please post the build. I agree that it is a minimal price and well worth it to enjoy the m3 on j1nx b2 build.
I've been using dhead's build, seems to work, wifi can be buggy when powered down and then restarted, but so far it's better then no option at all.
Are there any news about this new build ETA?
It would be much apreciated.
Thumbs up for all the effort!
Pls, any one have new fix for m3 linux single core with working wifi ?try all of them non of them work properly
I'm hoping for a fix as well, for now I've ordered some wifi dongles, also can am using wifi repeater with Ethernet plug.
(2014-03-27, 21:50)themeatbaron Wrote: I'm hoping for a fix as well, for now I've ordered some wifi dongles, also can am using wifi repeater with Ethernet plug.

reply me in PM, have something to ask u pls
Which wifi dongle work and using which linux build in m3 ,j1nx?
The last dhead build seems to be working just fine with wireless encryption turned off. Not the best solution but for the time being its the only option other than buying Ethernet power line adapters or wireless bridge
(2014-03-28, 00:26)warrior420 Wrote: The last dhead build seems to be working just fine with wireless encryption turned off. Not the best solution but for the time being its the only option other than buying Ethernet power line adapters or wireless bridge

Do u mean this build http://d-h.st/9RV ?

With encryption in wifi I see ,it does connect but keep dropping.
Ya that's the one. Turn off your encryption on the router. Connects right away, stays connected after reboots, fast enough to stream hd content. CPU usage seems high and Fps seems low. Struggles with 1080 but its the CPU that's maxing out not the wifi being slow. Box has 2 ip addresses assigned to itHuh free memory constantly goes down while playing video. This build is far from perfect but wifi has been working perfect all night with encryption turned off and router a good distance away.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help, j1nx source code0