• 8(current)
Android help, j1nx source code
Does anyone know what buttons or buttons can be pressed on a standard remote to do a quick soft reboot like you can do which the ALT button on a qwerty keyboard? I ask because when using that build when stuck on iconfig , you hit the alt button the quickly reboots and is connected to wifi. I just need to figure out if can be done with the standard remote as well.
Guys, I've been doing some experimenting with dhead's build and I can tell you this is what happens when you have encryption turned on.

When you start up the unit it connects and is working for about 12 seconds at which point the SECOND wirelessadaptor connects. It has the same mac address but is given a different IP address which causes confusion between the router and the unit because the first connection is also still active.

If you go into the network manager and select disconnect after this happens, the second connection is disconnected and the first one becomes active again, it takes about 10 seconds for this to happen.

I then don't have any problem until i restart
I've tried this after I hit disconnect, but the issue I have is I can't get off that screen. I will try again and see.
Moved to the Linux support forum, as this has no relation to Android.
Thanks Wibbilus, that works for me.
used to easy to get xbmc firmware to be fix, but no now anymore . as i think them fix xbmc firmware for money
I'd be willing to donate to a good working build for the new wifi module.
i'd match warrior's donation
Fixed in pivos branches Smile
(2014-03-29, 23:20)davilla Wrote: Fixed in pivos branches Smile

Is there a compiled build from pivos we can test?
The gotham build with new wifi drivers works well with encryption turned off but unusable with encryption on.
Where is the download link for the build ?
http://d-h.st/kjK
I have already tested that build,I thought a new one was there with issues fixed,that build has same wifi unstable issue.
They all have the issues when encryption is on
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help, j1nx source code0