Solved TV show is indexed, but the seasons aren't showing up
(2015-07-26, 12:39)steelman1991 Wrote: ... though the "2015.E01.Name.of.the.episode" folder is totally sperfluous. if you really want to add another level below the TV Show name, the only thing required is as per Milhouse suggestion - though each to their own.
Yeah, it's more for my own sake - I just do love that each episode is in its own folder where the name is readable and understandable instead of just a name like E27E13. Plus as I can see, episode naming of this particular show is somewhat different on Discovery's own tv show page and on the TVDB, so keeping the name for any future updates is a good idea as I see it.
(2015-07-26, 13:10)uNiversal Wrote: Its a matter of preference, I find Season folders helpful from a personal organization point of view, they are not required in Kodi, but Kodi is not the be all and end all solution for everyone all the time for every circumstance in the house, Kodi is a HTPC only media center (for us here) and the only one via TV directly, but we don’t feel it necessary to use Kodi all the time for e.g. its not on any PC, Tablet or phone so its nice that things are organised in a sane and flexible structure that works well with prety much every player and platform accessing that media.
Exactly my thought! Amen! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV show is indexed, but the seasons aren't showing up0