AMAZON(.de) Instant Video Plugin available?
Good Mornin,

is there a plugin available to play amazon(.de)instant video which is available since 02/26 in germany?

Kind regards

XBMC4ME
cU

xbmc4me
no, use search
(2014-02-28, 15:47)caidoo Wrote: no, use search

That's a really rude answer!

I too would like there to be an addon for the new Amazon Prime Instant video which is newly available in the UK. The old bluecop one just gives a script error.
Hope there's someone out there who can make it happen...
(2014-02-28, 19:44)kajacro Wrote:

I too would like there to be an addon for the new Amazon Prime Instant video which is newly available in the UK. The old bluecop one just gives a script error.

But the answer is true...
(2014-02-28, 20:06)caidoo Wrote:
(2014-02-28, 19:44)kajacro Wrote:

But the answer is true...

Ok, but if the answer to the question is "no [there is no plugin for .de]" then why are you telling us to search?

I don't know about the other chaps on here but before coming here I already had performed a search. In fact that's probably how I got here in the first place. So it seems a little odd to suggest searching, and as already noted, even odder to suggest it if there's nothing beyond the "no" to be found.

On a slightly more positive note...

I too am looking for the .co.uk version (having stupidly forgotten to cancel before the free trial month was up). A simple hack of the bluecop .com version doesn't work. I'm not even sure the .com version works with .com accounts anyway. It looks to me that the "interface" now is quite different to that targeted by bluecop. On the .co.uk website there seems to be one of those graphical, visual codes to enter when login-ing. Although that may have just started for me because of the earlier repeated failures while experimenting with the bluecop plugin.

Has anyone experimented with using the cookies from a browser session to gain access using modified bluecop plugin?

Is it possible, in a plugin, to get and display the login code image and then let the user type it into a control field before actually submitting the login form?

There is another plugin around (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=164087) that I think basically pops up a browser window to play videos. Ignoring any residual login problems there may be with this solution this still is not acceptable to me because: if it was possible to use a web browser on a linux based atom unit and see watchable quality video I wouldn't be trying to do this in xbmc.
The answer is yes. It's part of my repository but needs the Chrome Launcher and from AddonScriptorDE and of course Chrome.

See [Release] Amazon.de Prime Instant Video
No log no help.
Main page: https://github.com/Xycl
Repository: Xycl Repository Leia
Repository: Xycl Repository Matrix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMAZON(.de) Instant Video Plugin available?0