Where can I find Kinemote?
Hello.

Im trying to use kinemote to controll xbmc with kinect but all the downloadlinks seems to be broken, does anyone have a copy they could upload or point me to the right webpage?
I had been searching for this as well, do a search for 'kinemote github'. I'm not sure if this is everything needed/works, I was about to buy the kinect until I saw the missing links on the kinemote website.
(2014-02-28, 16:29)spyder Wrote: I had been searching for this as well, do a search for 'kinemote github'. I'm not sure if this is everything needed/works, I was about to buy the kinect until I saw the missing links on the kinemote website.

Yeah I found that actually but I have no clue how to run it, i guess its the source not the actual program.
How do I run it?
I'm not sure actually, might have to compile it? As I said I don't know if it's everything, I don't know how to make it work, and without the hardware I wouldn't know if it works. I'm waiting for some update on the availability of the software before I buy the kinect.
Anyone else who knows how to make this program run?
Sorry for the bump but I would really like to try this program, no one has any tips?
Still no one?
The XBMC kinemote 0.4 mirror is here (after much searching) it does work with the XBOX 360 version, you must uninstall the 1.8 KINECT SDK drivers (right click and uninstall and delete driver), follow the instructions (the openni/primesense install order) and then replug the kinect in.

https://www.mediafire.com/?vk1kt72bd03z6jk
Thanks for the link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I find Kinemote?0