Win XBMC download
When i download from the site itself it takes like 10 hours to download, and what ever else i download with same size is waaaaay faster , sth like 2 mintues, pls, can someone upload the installtion to a site like MediaFire, or Mega ? Cause i formatted my pc and removed the installtion by mistake , Sry for my english Smile
Try a mirror site for downloading. The software will not be uploaded to mediafire or megaupload.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-02-28, 20:07)thrak76 Wrote: Try a mirror site for downloading. The software will not be uploaded to mediafire or megaupload.

I dont know how to download from the mirrors, what to press on? If i press on HTTP it sends me to the folder of xbmc, and when i press on anyfile it just load a new page with numbers at the top left corner
Click http select releases select your system and then select the version you want to download.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC download0