Gotham XBMC Crashes with PVR
I'm using android 4.4 and trying to use one of the nightly versions of Gotham as with Frodo I experience lots of stuttering on hd video playback and it has been suggested that I must use Gotham with android 4.4 to overcome this. Gotham has fixed the HD video playback however I am having problems with PVR. I have set up Tvheadend front end and it imports PVR data but when I try to watch a channel it gets to the buffering stage which only gets to 0% then XBMC crashes.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Thanks Steve
wondering if this is an issue with the cache as it does the same thing if I try to play a youtube video in XBMC, goes to buffer, never gets off 0% then crashes XBMC.

Anyone got any ideas?
logcat from android that shows the crash.
(2014-03-01, 04:21)davilla Wrote: logcat from android that shows the crash.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140796

That's for the crash during PVR and I think the crash happens at about line 4459

And this one is for the Youtube feed

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140803

And I think the crash happens at line 5543

Thanks Steve
Also I have just noticed with the crash with youtube, if I use the youtube app in XBMC to find and play the video it works fine, the crash only happens when I select the video on my phone then select it to play on the XBMC machine. This works fine with Frodo on same machine.
What box is it? Looks like there are some firmware issues...

Code:
03-01 09:21:47.161  4895  5010 E ACodec  : Unable to instantiate decoder 'RkOn2Decoder'.
Code:
03-01 09:46:43.263  1557  2090 E ACodec  : Unable to instantiate decoder 'OMX.rk.video_decoder.vpx'.
I'm getting the same problem with Mythtv and YouTube streams crashing on XBMC 13 Beta 4 on Ubuntu 14.04.
(2014-04-23, 08:49)Captain_Glen Wrote: I'm getting the same problem with Mythtv and YouTube streams crashing on XBMC 13 Beta 4 on Ubuntu 14.04.
Yours is completely unrelated. This is an Android thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham XBMC Crashes with PVR0