Aeon Nox Movie Sets Problem.
That sounds like exactly what i was hoping for. Excellent job team XBMC
Mac mini 2012
Drobo 4 bay
4 three terabyte HHD
Drobo 5 bay
5 four terabyte HHD
So, as you can see, I have the part about "extrafanart1" down, but no metadata for the set is scraping, and the discart is not going into that little folder thingie. What can I do? Image
(2014-05-04, 19:25)ratzofftoya Wrote: So, as you can see, I have the part about "extrafanart1" down, but no metadata for the set is scraping, and the discart is not going into that little folder thingie. What can I do? Image

Have you installed the extrainfo script and activated it via the skin settings ?

(2014-05-04, 19:35)toineb Wrote: Have you installed the extrainfo script and activated it via the skin settings ?

Awesome, activating it did the trick! Do you know how I can get the name of the set to show up as a logo? I added files as "clearart" and "logo," and they show up when I go to "Choose Art," but the "Star Wars Collection" name still shows up as plain text.
(2014-05-04, 19:59)ratzofftoya Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 19:35)toineb Wrote: Have you installed the extrainfo script and activated it via the skin settings ?

Awesome, activating it did the trick! Do you know how I can get the name of the set to show up as a logo? I added files as "clearart" and "logo," and they show up when I go to "Choose Art," but the "Star Wars Collection" name still shows up as plain text.

easist way is to use the movieset artwork automator

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
(2014-05-04, 20:04)toineb Wrote:
(2014-05-04, 19:59)ratzofftoya Wrote:

easist way is to use the movieset artwork automator

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502

That only works if my sets are all in a single folder, right?
Hello

There are three ways to do it.

1) Use a single folder for all of your movieset logo's etc and change the settings within the addon to that single folder
2) Have a parent movie set folder for each movie set i.e Folder - Superman Collection subfolder each Superman film and have a logo, folder, artwork file for the movieset in the parent folder - and change the settings within the addon to the parent folder
3) use the context menu for each set and add the art manually.

It took some time to arrange but I went with option 2 - I now have all my moviesets on one hard drive, with a parent folder for each set
(2014-05-04, 19:25)ratzofftoya Wrote: So, as you can see, I have the part about "extrafanart1" down, but no metadata for the set is scraping, and the discart is not going into that little folder thingie. What can I do? Image

how did u do that i have been trying and all i get is Image

i cant seem to fill it in the main cover seem to show in the top middle all the time
thx for reading this
rico
(2014-06-09, 02:28)chr0nic Wrote:

how did u do that i have been trying and all i get is Image

i cant seem to fill it in the main cover seem to show in the top middle all the time
thx for reading this
rico

Guys, seriously, u should read, this has been answered several times
Go to the set, click C (contextual menu), go to manage, go to art, and in the popup window, go to the top right corner (says something like chose art, don't remember), put a name to the new art (it must be extrafanart1 for it to work), and then chose the fanart u want. From now on, u will see in that menu a extrafanart1 option, where u can go to chose the Box background.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Movie Sets Problem.0