Aeon Nox Movie Sets Problem.
Hello all,

Can someone assist me in a problem I've encountered, when using Aeon Nox movie sets all is good until I ripped my Indiana movies to my HD and noticed that, Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark was NOT in the movie set?

Any ideas how I could fix this issue, perhaps someone has has a similar issue like mine?

MrLashed
what version of aeon nox you use ?
what version of script.extendedinfo you use ?

You have scrape your movieset ?
I think I've managed to sort this out manually, by editing the VideoDB, and inserting <set>Indiana Jones Collection</set> as this was blank.
You have try this https://github.com/BigNoid/plugin.moviesets

the plugin work great
Maybe just because your movie is not defined in the same movie set as before.

When you rip your movies, did you rescrap them ?

User moviesets plugin to manage your moviesets collection or export your library in separated files. Then look at <moviename>.nfo film in the same directory as <moviename>.mkv (oar .avi or .divx or ...). Search for <set> </set> tags, each movies of the same movieset had to have the same value within the tags. To manage movies sort, use <sorttitle> </sorttitle> tags or sort your movies by year.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-03-01, 03:52)MaxCore Wrote: You have try this https://github.com/BigNoid/plugin.moviesets

the plugin work great

How to add this plugin to my XBMC (windows) install?
Download ZIP then install it as any addon through XBMC menu.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thank you!
So I installed the script.extendedinfo and updated to aeon nox 4.1.9. But for some reason I cannot get movieset info and discart to work correctly. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?
Your Movie Set is regroup correctly or not ?
(2014-03-02, 04:32)dpar Wrote: So I installed the script.extendedinfo and updated to aeon nox 4.1.9. But for some reason I cannot get movieset info and discart to work correctly. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Settings-skin-general-enable backend mode (additional info for some media types)
Thanks warlion I'll check that setting when I get home from work today.
I ran into this same issue with Indiana Jones. I'm assuming that you named all of your Indiana Jones files "Indiana Jones and the..." The actual name of the movie is just "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

So, when the scraper gets all the information for Raiders of the Lost Ark, it's finding the wrong one because there are two listed. One for "Raiders of the Lost Ark" which is the correct one that gets the movie set information and there is another one for "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" which doesn't have the movie set information. Since the folder or file is named "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" it is picking the wrong one.

Correct Info: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/85-raide...e-lost-ark
Wrong Info: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/257422-i...e-lost-ark

The quickest way is to just export the library and manually update the <set></set> information with Indiana Jones Movie Set, but I wasn't sure if that was getting all the correct data as "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" wasn't the actual movie title.

I ended up changing the name of my folder to "Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)", cleaned the library to get rid of the wrong one, did an update on my library to get the correct information, did an export of the library to make sure it maintained the correct information, changed the name back to "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" (so when I go to look for it on my server I can find it easily), cleaned library again, and updated library again.

It was painful but I finally got everything set up correctly.
I think it would be awesome if one of the right click menu options you know the ones that say now playing, update library remove from library etc (or when you hold menu down with the apple remote) would be add to set and a create set. Maybe this will appear in Gotham
Mac mini 2012
Drobo 4 bay
4 three terabyte HHD
Drobo 5 bay
5 four terabyte HHD
You can manually manage movie sets in Gotham via the GUI. Bring up the context menu on a movie title, click manage, manage movie sets, and add the movie to an existing set from the list of options. You can also create your own custom sets from this menu and add movies as you wish. I created a set called favorite movies from this menu and added my favorites accordingly.

This is new to Gotham, by the way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Movie Sets Problem.0