Req WWE Network Add-on
Now that the WWE Network streaming service has been launched, are there any plans to release an add-on? I for one would love this!
(2014-03-01, 11:44)dejaud Wrote: Now that the WWE Network streaming service has been launched, are there any plans to release an add-on? I for one would love this!

If anybody can do this I would love it to!
I would love this as well.
Bump.................Something like what is available on Xbox/PS would be incredible!
+1

I dunno what chance there is, but maybe something can be worked out.
Just signed up for the network and would LOVE to have a simple app in XBMC to operate it. Anyone working on one?
Going to bump this again to see if anyone's found anything. I know there are app add-ons for NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL Gamecenter. A WWE add-on to use their online network through XBMC would mean I can do 99.99999% of all my media through XBMC. Just no CFL yet but that's it.
Any idea if the WWE network addon could be made?

This would be great, because now that I switched to Kodi V14 Helix, Watch Wrestling and WWE Online doesn't work.
(2015-01-05, 21:38)XC-3730C Wrote: Any idea if the WWE network addon could be made?

This would be great, because now that I switched to Kodi V14 Helix, Watch Wrestling and WWE Online doesn't work.

I dont believe Watch Wrestling or WWE online is supported here google would point you the right way.
So, I have started looking into making a video plugin myself, but I'm having a few problems (I've been doing Python for years but I'm new to developing for Kodi).

I have found most of the JSON files they use for listing their content. When I understand how to send directories/objects for Kodi to list, we should already have a basic list of everything on the network.

I'm currently trying to understand how they handle login, to generate the cookie needed to access all the video streams.
It's a bit weird, from what I understand:
- They handle login through a POST to https://secure.wwe.com/workflow.do with 4 fields:
registrationAction:identify
emailAddress:<your email>
password:<your password>
submitButton:

However, when I try to POST to that address, I get a 404. I have to POST to https://secure.net.wwe.com/enterworkflow...wwe.com%2F to get a response.

I can generate a cookie, but it doesn't seem to be correct (No info on session in it).

Another weird thing is that the login seems to do a GET on https://secure.net.wwe.com/?flowId=accou...wwe.com%2F first, then a POST on workflow.do.

I haven't looked a generating video URLs yet, as login needs to be done first, then content listing.
It's very early and I may get nowhere, so don't get your hopes up Smile

If anyone wants to help me understand that login process, you're welcome Smile (I'll making a Github repository once I start to have some working code)
Not sure if this helps at all but looking through the source code, it appears to use the same model as MLB TV. Is there already an add on for this that you can copy/steal/plagiarise?
https://github.com/Yuioup/kodi-mlbmc

is maintained by the user Yuioup on this forum
I'll look into that, thanks !

If it's indeed the same technology, it should make my job a lot easier Smile

Edit: Looking at the login function, it indeed seems to be using the same technology. Going to try it on WWE's right now Smile
Excellent! V exciting... Please be sure to keep us updated! Have been waiting a long time for this!
After fiddling a bit with the code, I'm getting what I think is a complete cookie !

I still need to check if I'm correctly logged in, but if I am, I'll start the plugin code proper (Creating the virtual directory and adding categories) and then I'll post what I have on github (The addon will do nothing but log you in and display categories, at that point, but it's a start).

Edit: Just tested it (simple regex search on the last page I get from the server after all the requests), we indeed have login Smile
I'm moving on to the plugin proper, now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE Network Add-on0