Hi and help
Hi Everyone,

I am very new to xbmc and Aeon MQ5 so please bear with me.

I am trying to customise the menus and I have renamed the "music" preset to "Radio". I would now like to show the radio station icons on the main page when I select "Radio" in the same way that it displays the icons in "Favorites", is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
@Hovisbap, choose your 10 Radio Station and favorite one by one, after use My Menu 1 (rename for Radio), and populate each submenu (in My Menu) with respective Radio Station favourite, now you have all 10 items in Radio item in home menu.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the reply.

I have tried going to "settings" - "customise main menu" - then selected "music" and "replace this menu with" - "my menu 1" but there is no sub menu to put the radio stations in. I'm sorry if I'm being stupid.
@Hovisbap, after put My Menu 1, press left arrow item, go to submenu area (for customize)
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thank you for that, works well.
I have used both My Menu 1 and My Menu 2 for Radio and TV, and I would like to make another custom menu, is that possible?
No. Only 2 My menus.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

That's a shame... but thanks for the info, I have read through the thread and several other people have been trying to do the same thing so maybe it can be included in a future revision. I have tried to modify one of the other menu items (MOVIES) but I cannot get the favorite icons to display on the main screen.

One other thing, I have tried to "copy properties to storage" for the settings menu, but it just messes up the settings menu item, so are there menu headings that can't be backed up?

Great skin though, well done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hi and help0