MQ5 Customization Questions
I just moved from NOX to MQ5 and still learning the ropes a bit, hoping to get assistance with...

1. How can I make the Home Menu item background slideshow pull from TV Show Fan Art? On the home page itself.

2. Is there a way to make the Weather / Time / Date section larger? It is very small!

3. Is there a Vertical Home Menu?

4. When Weather Home Menu item is highlighted, I don't get a multi-day display, just the left-side 'square' widget if populated with current conditions? If I select weekend, 36 hour, etc, nothing changes.

thanks for the help!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
@Livin, For customize home = menu and submenu items, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu item in settings).

1. Go to tv shows item, in center have options for change background slideshow on the home.

2. Nope

3. Nope

4. Focus item 36 hours (need enter) for change 7 days for 36 hours.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-03-02, 05:55)Wanilton Wrote: @Livin, For customize home = menu and submenu items, go to settings, customize main menu (submenu item in settings).

1. Go to tv shows item, in center have options for change background slideshow on the home.

thanks for the quick response... I figured out the TV/Movies backgrounds but the Music is not working?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Customization Questions0