Share "Just watching XY on XBMC" on community sites function
Allright why don't we just write an e-mail to the federal buero that we download.. Smile

Hi!
I kind of miss this function. I could share with my facebook/myspace/twitter/etcetc friends what i'm listening to what am i watching maybe with rating.
And if we are at rating. If someone installs the function at the end of the motion/music the software could ask on which pre-set up community sites to share on, and a checkbox "rate this" and click on next if rate this is checked rating also uplad the rate to the imdb or lastfm (or whatever music rating site) etc etc.. just brainstorming sorry for the "raw data" Smile. i hope this function is already present since 1996 Smile)

i'm just bored to use my smartphone every time i watch something to type "just watched xy, was boring 2/10" share this 2-3 times on a few social websites. also look up the movie on imdb and rate it there.
(2014-03-02, 12:20)rigo Wrote: i hope this function is already present since 1996 Smile
LoL!! 1996?? your Funny!!

Infact it is. LoL. it calls TraktTV.
(2014-03-02, 12:29)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: LoL!! 1996?? your Funny!!
it was sarcasm Smile obviously

(2014-03-02, 12:29)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: Infact it is. LoL. it calls TraktTV.
no way.. Rofl
gonna check it. there was some add-on what i tried bot was useless for me for some reason.

thanks!
Empty
Trakt.tv does not meet todays social sharing requirements for this. Im already a track user, but this hits not really social requirements. Also too complicated. I am also a "sonos" user and that social integration is really cool and easy to handle ..
be assured that this functionality will never make it into the core for two reasons:
1) we try to narrow down the core and move more and more things to addons
2) addons are prefect for doing stuff like this

so best is to ask python/addons devs, which is why I move this thread to the according section now.
there is this service addon created by @ruuk that fits on the same idea I guess http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125837

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share "Just watching XY on XBMC" on community sites function0