Can't access home folder
Hey all
Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I can't find a fix for the following;
I am trying to add different add ons via cyberduck from my computer to my atv running 5.3, xbmc 12.2 and xbmchub.
I can access the atv via cyber duck and add whatever I want, but when I try to find the files on the atv itself, I cannot access the HOME FOLDER.
Anyone know a workaround for this?
I know I could do this before because this is how I originally installed navi-x
Follow up on this. I'm having the same trouble. I can't add a source that gives me access to the Home directory. (starts at var when I try). I've copied some movies to the local drive so I can take my ATV2 on the road and watch them from XBMC. But XBMC can't seem to navigate to them no matter what I try, and they won't fit in the Root/Var folders (not enough free space).

Any ideas?
home folder is /var/mobile - ensure to log in with the user "mobile" instead of "root" when copying with cyberduck
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Or just stick the addon zip on a network share and navigate to it in xbmc. saves filling up the atv with addons twice or having to sftp into the atv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't access home folder0