Bug report it here
Bug reports here please.
I tried installing the skin on my Ouya running XBMC-13 Alpha12, and Xbmc just went berzerk. I had extracted the zip on my computer and then dropped it in the addons folder. Any thoughts on what else I can try?
(2014-03-02, 22:12)Leo8978 Wrote: I tried installing the skin on my Ouya running XBMC-13 Alpha12, and Xbmc just went berzerk. I had extracted the zip on my computer and then dropped it in the addons folder. Any thoughts on what else I can try?

Tried disabling all addons that aren't part of the stock install?
I've removed the build with the Textures.xbt as it appears to have messed up some textures.
Is there another build? The skin is not displaying correctly on Gotham for mr either.
More info please - screenshots?
Hi mate,

Are you aware of the home screen icons behaving funny if scrolling through them too fast?

Cheers
(2014-03-04, 21:43)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hi mate,

Are you aware of the home screen icons behaving funny if scrolling through them too fast?

Cheers

Noticed this too. Also happens in settings
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yeah it happens if you move too fast for the animation because they're based on the container's positions - nothing I can do to fix that. Works fine using a remote with slower repeats though.
Hi Hitcher

noticed some bugs on the skin in settings they dont always appear but when i switch between light and dark theme i can force em to appear also RSS doesnt turn off even thou i disable it.

p.s is there an option for less animations between loading screens cause the rpi tends to lag or hang atm

keep up the good work

Toast
RSS On/Off is controlled by XBMC - the option I have is to turn them off for everything but the home screen.

I'm surprised it doesn't lag more than that on the Pi as it's a full 1080p skin now.
Hi, Hitcher.

I have always loved the Alaska skin, and was very happy to see in in the latest XBMC Beta. One of the changes in XBMC 13 was to move the Update Library out of the context menu (hit C when on a movie) and to someplace called a side menu. Sine Alaska is mouse-free, I am wondering if this is the same as the up-arrow menu in Alaska, but I don't see Update Library there. Is there another way to get to it or is it something that will be added?

Keep up the great work!

-=Glen
It's labelled 'Library scan'.
haha Hitcher no, kinda amazed myself its just the animations thats making it crash or freeze up so if its not too much trouble adding an option for it then even the rpi can use this wonderful skin Smile
Quickest way is to edit the addon.xml setting effectslowdown="1.00" to 0.00.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
report it here0