Modifying Confluence Home Screen
Hi All,

Found answers to most of the questions I had but still have a few I cannot find the answers to.

1. How to remove the Recently added pictures that show above the Movies and TV Shows menu buttons? In other words I just want the main menu bar and the background when scrolling through the main menu.
2. I have removed all the sub menu's I don't want from every other menu button apart from the "System" button. I cannot find these settings in the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml. Are these located in another file?
3. I would like to replace the blue bubble background with those preferably from the Aeon Nox skin. Although a static image is fine rather than those constantly refreshing. I would like a different picture though for each menu item. Could you explain where I can edit this code and where to find the backgrounds for the Aeon Nox skin. I do have the Aeon Nox skin installed also.

Thanks
Matt
For anyone also looking for answers to these questions

(2014-03-02, 20:37)matty_d2002 Wrote: 1. How to remove the Recently added pictures that show above the Movies and TV Shows menu buttons? In other words I just want the main menu bar and the background when scrolling through the main menu.

I installed the Confluence Modified skin which automatically removed these pictures

Quote:2. I have removed all the sub menu's I don't want from every other menu button apart from the "System" button. I cannot find these settings in the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml. Are these located in another file?

Also found the Confluence Modified skin allowed me to change which sub menu's were available from the "System" menu button.

Quote:3. I would like to replace the blue bubble background with those preferably from the Aeon Nox skin. Although a static image is fine rather than those constantly refreshing. I would like a different picture though for each menu item. Could you explain where I can edit this code and where to find the backgrounds for the Aeon Nox skin. I do have the Aeon Nox skin installed also.

Found the Confluence Modified & Aeon Nox skins were installed in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\. Renamed the current background pictures in the Confluence Modified folder and copied the backgrounds over from the Aeon Nox skin and renamed to the file names used by Confluence Modified.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modifying Confluence Home Screen0