Movie Manager
I am currently running XBMC Frodo 12.3
All is well.

I use SICK-BEARD for my Television shows, and I love it. It knows if I have the episode or not, and only downloads stuff I'm missing.

For movies, I have a few RSS feeds auto configured to download. However, this has caused me some problems. WHile I love having new published items auto-downloaded, it doesn't stop items from being downloaded multiple times from different publishers, etc.

I'm looking for a media manager that will take movies from my RSS download folder, and process them, and move them to my XBMC movie source. If the movie is already there, it shouldn't move another copy to my system -- possible exception would be if the newer copy was a better quality resolution movie .. 1080p instead of SD or 720p, etc...

Is this possible with any media manager? Basically I only want ONE movie per IMDB movie listing... Right now, some of my movies that are popular I have 7-15 copies of the same movie. I delete them when I come across them, but would really like to keep this as automated as possible ...

I've tried a couple, but the ones I've tried don't seem to support anything close to this. Most media managers i've looked at are more targeted to downloading all the poster/fan-art, etc for the movie. WHich I don't really care about to much as plugins for xbmc handle that as well.
Couchpotato

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Manager0