Linux XBMCbuntu 13.10
XBMCbuntu based on Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Hi,
I started the work on updating XBMCbuntu to a more up to date version of Ubuntu, 13.10 Saucy Salamander. It already works, but some problems may occur. If you have a second system to test it, feel free to compile XBMCbuntu with my sources. If you don't want to compile it by yourself, check out my precompiled images (currently NVIDIA only). If you don't know how to use them, please don't install it. It's not ready for release yet!
I think I'll squash my git commits and I'll update my pull request as I checked if AMD and Intel builds are working. Feel free to contribute to this project if you like, the original source code can be found here. Wink
Kodi 15 on:
Kodibuntu with Ubuntu 14.04 (self compiled), Mac OS X El Capitan, iPhone 6, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Nexus 4.
We're about to switch to trusty for xbmcbuntu 13. Saucy will be out of support soon and doesn't provide support for OSS radeon based vdpau.
Ok, nice to hear. I thought about preparing it for trusty, but then I thought I'd like to have a stable system first.
Then let's wait for trusty Wink
Kodi 15 on:
Kodibuntu with Ubuntu 14.04 (self compiled), Mac OS X El Capitan, iPhone 6, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Nexus 4.
Whats the point in using anything other than the LTS given that ubuntu non-lts is out of date in 5 minutes.

(just a personal opinion the whole 9months life is complete shite)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCbuntu 13.100