Aeon MQ5 skin help needed
I have a question/issue.

My movies are in separate folders like movies - comedy>sci fi>action> animation etc.

When I add my movie folder through video node I don't see (widgets) in progress/ recently added movies on dashboard. Can anybody help me to how to fix this. (It work with smart playlist and video playlist ) but like to add my movies folder only through video node. (Same way work with other themes)

(My tv shows and documentaries are through smart playlist and recently added stuff is good on dashboard.)Big GrinBig Grin
Come on guys somebody answer the question
The widgets aren't set up for video nodes on MQ5.

You'll have to use playlists if you want them.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

what about video addons that also doesn't support widgets. I have seen some people screenshots there video addons show on widgets screen.

Is that possible..
You need to use my menu 1 & 2 for that. Add them to your homescreen, and add the addons to their submenu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-03-07, 05:23)Vegeto_10 Wrote: what about video addons that also doesn't support widgets. I have seen some people screenshots there video addons show on widgets screen.

Is that possible..

Yes. You can put your addons on widget using Mymenu1 and Mymenu2.
In home menu customisation activate my menu on an empty entry. Then add an addon as submenu (left arrow to acces to submenu customisation)

Edit: Samu-rai, too fast
Thanks dude that work like charm

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 skin help needed0