• 8(current)
Riitek i25 IR/RF keyboard remote
Have you tried irw?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-11-01, 16:58)DFergFLA Wrote: @DanLanik

I don't see why I need to go out and buy an Android device in order to be able to program my remote.  I don't own one and frankly don't want one.

Well, the solution was for people that own an Android device.... You are not programming the remote, just setting Android device what to do with the codes it is reciving from the remote. Suppose similar procedure is for windows or Linux.... but since I don't use it with Windows/Linux, I don't care.... go google it yourself.
(2017-11-06, 14:28)DaLanik Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 16:58)DFergFLA Wrote: @DanLanik

I don't see why I need to go out and buy an Android device in order to be able to program my remote.  I don't own one and frankly don't want one.

Well, the solution was for people that own an Android device.... You are not programming the remote, just setting Android device what to do with the codes it is reciving from the remote. Suppose similar procedure is for windows or Linux.... but since I don't use it with Windows/Linux, I don't care.... go google it yourself. 
Would really like to figure out how that's done in Windows. 

Really need to remap the power button (not the IR power button) as it puts my computer to sleep.  The search button (looks like a magnifying glass) brings up the Windows search bar which causes Kodi to loose focus and I'm forced to click back in to Kodi.  These cannot be remapped via Kodi so it needs to be done in Windows it seems.

I'll report back if I find anything.
I have Rii mini i25 air mouse. I have strange issue! when I shutdown the mini pc and then power it on the air mouse not pairing with RF dongle I have to remove the dongle and insert it agin to pair! but if I just restart the mini pc from Kodi no issue happened! only problem when I shutdown the kodi!

How can I solve this issue?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Riitek i25 IR/RF keyboard remote1