Linux confluence watched state or playcount
Hi,

I'm running Frodo XBMC (12.2 Git:d1002b4), Platform: Linux (OpenELEC (official) - Version: 3.2.4, 3.10.20 x86_64) and I absolutely love it.

I have an issue (or rather a question) on the watched state or playcount of a file.
I'm using the default Confluence skin and have added files, movies and tv-shows to the library.

The skin offers different views of the same data; for example I can access my recently added TV-shows directly or go via the menu to TV-shows and obtain a list of them all. To my knowledge, I have set all the views to hide watched files.
I pick a recently added episode and go over the default 75% duration so the show gets the "watched" icon. If I understood correctly, this gets written to the according .nfo file as playcount=1.
So far so good; If I go to the main menu and return (forcing a refresh of the list Huh) this episode now disappears from my recently added episode view (which is normal). However, if I change back to the full list, the file is still there and the watched icon is missing.

Does anybody else observe the same behavior ?
Does the full list need somekind of manual refresh (or a full library update) for the watched episode to disappear ?
If it doesn't happen on the fly, does it mean a user should manually launch a full library update after watching each episode in order to keep things consistent ?
I can't find anything in the xbmc.log on the updates of these views...

EDIT: actually I see every 10 minutes :
10:54:35 T:140014280914688 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": {"properties": ["title", "originaltitle", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director"], "limits": {"end": 20}, "sort": {"method": "random" }, "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "lessthan", "value": "1"}}}
10:54:35 T:140014280914688 DEBUG: JSONRPC: Calling videolibrary.getmovies
10:54:35 T:140014280914688 DEBUG: RunQuery took 41 ms for 473 items query: select * from movieview WHERE ((movieview.playCount IS NULL OR movieview.playCount < 1))

This is a SQL query - how is this related to the .nfo info ?

I will try it the other way around (watch from full list and then verify it disappears from the recently added list) this evening.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
confluence watched state or playcount0