Media Case from video resolution.
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is anyway that MQ5 can use the videos resolution to decide what case it uses?
As far as i know i would have to go through and rename all my files to use .3d. .dvd. etc. to be able to make the right cases show.
When this isn't done it just defaults to show the video codec as the case type.
I haven't been able to find any settings in the skin to change this behavior, so i was wondering if there are any mods that change this?
If not what files i could have a go at modifying to give me this type of behavior?

Thanks, Dillsta Smile
I was wondering the same thing. As of now there isn't a setting to change, that I've found. I have seen other people ask but the answer is usually just to rename their files, which is easier said than done. I'm starting to look through the xml's to see if there is something simple that can be changed, but I'm by no means a skinner. If anyone has a solution I think there are others that might like this option.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
I found one of the files we need to change IncludesVariables.xml and I dont know the sentences i
I changed some .3dbd. and .3d. No luck. .... maybe is another file we need to change too.
I hope somebody can help us.
While trying to clean/organize my system I ended up renaming all my files using Ember and now I show just DVD or Blu Ray. I'd be happy to test something out if anybody finds a solution. Or if anyone wanted to rename their files using Ember its still kind of fresh in my head I could try and help you out.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Did anyone figure out how to do this w/o renaming their files?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Case from video resolution.0