modify main menu layout in Aeon-nox
I want to modify the default Main Menu layout of Aeon-Nox ... but i don't know which xml file to modify as i want to do it through programmatically.Can any 1 help me here
(2014-03-04, 09:54)manoj Wrote: I want to modify the default Main Menu layout of Aeon-Nox ... but i don't know which xml file to modify as i want to do it through programmatically.Can any 1 help me here

same thing different thread ...
(2014-03-04, 14:18)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-03-04, 09:54)manoj Wrote: I want to modify the default Main Menu layout of Aeon-Nox ... but i don't know which xml file to modify as i want to do it through programmatically.Can any 1 help me here

Please can you tell me how to invoke third party App example Skype App installed on my Android device.

I want to give a Menu on Home.xml eg. Skype and when this will be clicked then it should directly call the Skype App.

Please Reply.............
(2014-03-04, 14:33)manoj Wrote:
(2014-03-04, 14:18)isitmeor Wrote:

Please can you tell me how to invoke third party App example Skype App installed on my Android device.

I want to give a Menu on Home.xml eg. Skype and when this will be clicked then it should directly call the Skype App.

Please Reply.............
manoj do some research yourself before spamming with all your please help questions

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
modify main menu layout in Aeon-nox0