• 8(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
Hi Hitcher,

I really appreciate your work with the Alaska Skin. It's simply the most beautiful :-). The only thing I really miss is Live TV support. I wonder why it's possible to configure it in the settings menu but it's not possible to access it from the home menu or to activate the Live TV view in the settings. Do I miss something or is it just not implemented yet?

Looking forward to the newest version of the best xbmc skin ever!!!!

Many Regards,
Yoga
I have Gotham 13.2 but still can't install it can any one help
(2014-08-03, 10:07)Hitcher Wrote: Looks like a WIP version got added to the repo when I updated iPlayer.

Delete all copies of the skin including the zip in addons/packages and re-download from my repo or manually from this link.

(2014-10-15, 19:41)almozayaf Wrote: I have Gotham 13.2 but still can't install it can any one help
did you try this. also might help if we knew what OS and device your using :-)
I get that has not met requirements in 13.2
Any update for this?

thank you
Wondering about the state of this great skin as well? In my opinion one of the best looking skins ever for XBMC/Kodi. Would love to be able to use it again! Smile

(2014-12-09, 01:56)drizzt09 Wrote: I get that has not met requirements in 13.2
Any update for this?

thank you
(2014-12-25, 20:05)jtap06 Wrote: Wondering about the state of this great skin as well? In my opinion one of the best looking skins ever for XBMC/Kodi. Would love to be able to use it again! Smile

+1

Would love to use this skin with OpenELEC 5.0
This is the nicest skin for Xbmc , anything we can help with so it will work on the latest version ?
I am trying to get this working again in Kodi release (v14) trouble is I am not a skinner and most of it is beyond me have got it running and almost the way I like it with Logo view and panel info working.
Not sure if Hitcher or another more qualified skinner can help me with the keyboard layout I have tried putting the right Ids into Dialogkeyboard.xml and the keys are now showing but I cant select them.
any tips would be GREAT.
Ok with a little help from zer04c a nudge in the right direction can make all the Difference ;-) here's My updated and WORKING keyboard.xml this works in Kodi 14 keyboard.xml as always I would recommend renaming the original file
just to be safe.
(2015-01-08, 11:20)Ram2000 Wrote: Ok with a little help from zer04c a nudge in the right direction can make all the Difference ;-) here's My updated and WORKING keyboard.xml this works in Kodi 14 keyboard.xml as always I would recommend renaming the original file
just to be safe.

Does this mean Alaska is working with Kodi and looks fine? I'm not an expert with skinning, so how do I get the skin installed under OpenELEC 5.0? Huh Thanks!
I'm sorry but No that's not what it means it only means I have got it mostly working looking the way I like it found another issue now with set content page wont select different content anyone know which .xml file I need to edit for that...
Scratch that found it DialogContentSettings.xml back to work for me....
Hi Hitcher, I'm loving Alaska on Gotham.

Was just wondering how you change the images on the home page boxes (Videos, Movies, Music etc...).
I looked in settings and can't see and option to change them.

Thanks again,

Kyle
(2014-08-03, 10:07)Hitcher Wrote: Looks like a WIP version got added to the repo when I updated iPlayer.

Delete all copies of the skin including the zip in addons/packages and re-download from my repo or manually from this link.

The repo link asks for a username and password. Does anyone have a copy they can send me?
Still my favourite skin, by far.

Is there any updates on this at all?
I would pay to see this. As I'm sure a few others would?
Hello
My appologies if I violate some rules here.

I updated and modified a little the skin available on Git Hub and made it work for Kodi Isengard 15.2. Tested on Mac Yosemite.
I added suffix to the name so it doesn't interfer with orginal Alaska.
I use Icon View but Default View seems to work OK as will.
Installed for trial on my system but can not say if dependencies are proper.
Will test it weekend on Ubuntu Minimal E35 build.

If "Dependencies Not Met" then installation by unzipping to addons folder and Kodi restart.

Download available on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/699iyaibicxqs4...n.zip?dl=0

If my kids will let me I will try to work on it.
Any kind reports on bugs and suggestions will be welcome.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0