• 3(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
Looks beautiful. I just can't use it due to the lack of custom home menus for my smart playlists.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I an older releases you had the possibility to select the"big icons" (Simular to http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/dumdev.png ) - on the homescreen instead of "movies", "music" etc. Is this feauture supported in this release?

Furthermore, is Artist Slideshow supported? Smile
Hi Hitcher

Is Alaska working with Gotham beta 2? When I tried to install it from the repo said "incompatible"
same here, using beta 3, can't download skin cause it's "broken"
Probably because the required addons aren't Gotham ready. Just download and manually install.
Tried this skin with Gotham Beta3 but it says it is not compatible. Which Gotham version should I use?
(2014-04-06, 21:18)antoniong Wrote: Tried this skin with Gotham Beta3 but it says it is not compatible. Which Gotham version should I use?
At least a beta.
Also force refresh your xbmc.org repo as all add-ons should be available
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hello Hitcher,

any chance you have Alaska (HD) repository on GitHub? I'm now modding your skin and it'll helpful (for merging) to setup upstream.
It's on Googlecode if that's any help.

http://hitcher-repo.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
I guess merging from svn to git will not be possible or easy. But anyway, to check for changes in version control is far better then compare files locally. Thanks

EDIT: Hah, now I checked content of your svn and it contains only zip, so it isn't not very helpful. Should have done it before, now I look like idiot Laugh
does this support Advanced Launcher to launch emulators and other external apps, such as a web browser to stream HBO Go, Netflix, etc? Thanks
No.
I managed to install this on both my iMac and a Raspberry. It looks great but some problems and hope you can help.

Raspberry:
All looks great but I cannot change from "Poster Art" (see picture). How can I change this using the app XBMCremote on an iPhone?

Screenprint (cannot get [img] to work)

iMac:
Here the screen of e.g. "Movies" of "setup" is all blank no matter the settings of "Appearance".
@Hitcher Great job, your skin is very light, pretty and i like it very much
(2014-04-10, 11:04)antoniong Wrote: I managed to install this on both my iMac and a Raspberry. It looks great but some problems and hope you can help.

Raspberry:
All looks great but I cannot change from "Poster Art" (see picture). How can I change this using the app XBMCremote on an iPhone?

Screenprint (cannot get [img] to work)

iMac:
Here the screen of e.g. "Movies" of "setup" is all blank no matter the settings of "Appearance".
Up or Down closes the sub menu.
(2014-04-13, 11:49)arkim Wrote: @Hitcher Great job, your skin is very light, pretty and i like it very much
Thanks.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0