• 4(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
any news for an update supporting PVR ?
(2014-04-14, 01:35)a_user Wrote: any news for an update supporting PVR ?

No, sorry.
@Hitcher: is there any special reason why you animate Home menu way you does? Like smoother animation or easier handling of submenus?
What do you mean exactly?
Alaska home menu is made by grouplist and animated as one lig long strip by Animation_HomeSlide. I was curious why don't you use for example regular fixedlist which will be animated automatically.
Not posted here for awhile my system works on an old XBMC with my own modded version of ALASKA would not have been thinking about updating
Until this happened thanks yet again Hitcher Great work Loved Alaska from the beginning and now can start to see if I can add my Mods back to
your great Skin Thanks again.
LOGOs for TV View here I come....
I noticed that this is in the official repo and it won't install for me. It just appears to do something for like half a second and then doesn't install. Anyone else with problems installing it?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
It most definitely isn't in the official repo.
Terrific work Hitcher. Any plans for custom home items? For instance I currently have items which are smart playlists for movies and another for 3D movies. I would love to see that or maybe a case view or some kind of flag that shows that movies are 3D.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Just installed Gotham RC1, and installed your repo. But it's saying Alaska is "incompatible" as dependencies are not met. What are the dependencies for this skin?

Cheers
You can check dependencies in Hitcher's repository file.
Probably one of the addons - just manually extract it to your addons folder and reboot.
Photo 
Good news for you Logo Lovers its looking promising even with my VERY limited skinning skills I think I can do it :-)

http://gyazo.com/2855178737704810728ddbadab48565d
why cant we upload images :-(

Still a work in progress.
(2014-05-02, 12:14)Hitcher Wrote: Probably one of the addons - just manually extract it to your addons folder and reboot.

I'm missing the script.favourites addon, which is in the xbmc Gotham repo, but is not showing up on my box. So I've manually installed it from a zip file, and it's showing in the .xbmc/addons directory, but is not showing as an enabled add-on in xbmc and Alaska is still 'incompatible'. Anyone able to shed any light?
I meant manually install Alaska. Wink
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0