• 6(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
Hi,
Can u please add ARIAL font to the skin please?
Its for non Latin language.

Thanks
Loved your skin Hitcher!!

I was wondering if at the home screen, the pictures from the movies, music and tvshows would loop through the ones I have, instead of the pre-estabilished ones?

THANKS!
Hi,

Just started using this skin and noticed that I was unable to change the fonts. see pic below. installed the skin through the repo on first page.

my films dont seem to have the the mpaa rating next to the time. All films have been scraped using Ember

Any ideas

thanks
(2014-05-22, 18:53)beytarj Wrote: Hi,
Can u please add ARIAL font to the skin please?
Its for non Latin language.

Thanks
Unfortunately different fonts totally ruin Alaska's design.
(2014-05-23, 21:09)Ringeril Wrote: Loved your skin Hitcher!!

I was wondering if at the home screen, the pictures from the movies, music and tvshows would loop through the ones I have, instead of the pre-estabilished ones?

THANKS!
It's on my To-Do list.
(2014-05-26, 14:57)elnino-1900 Wrote: Hi,

Just started using this skin and noticed that I was unable to change the fonts. see pic below. installed the skin through the repo on first page.

my films dont seem to have the the mpaa rating next to the time. All films have been scraped using Ember

Any ideas

thanks
There aren't any different fonts available for the above reason.

What country did you use for scraping?
@Hitcher I used the US for scraping from ember. On the film if i refresh information and tell it to gather information from the internet. then the rating comes up.
Ember must be flagging it differently than XBMC's scrapers.
oh right. something you plan to look into or?
I don't know if you can do this with Ember but they need to be in this format to work for US ratings -

Code:
Rated PG
Rated PG-13
Rated R
Yeah you can change it to just the rating. But most of the movies have the description with it such as rated r for violence etc.

Just tried a movie with just Rated R and the mpaa logo comes up fine on skin. Seems you cant have the description of the rating though

Thanks anyways

EDIT: Tried more movies and can confirm that Rated G, Rated PG and Rated PG 13 all work with no mpaa description. Howver the one doesnt work is NC-17 rating.
Thanks for the answer Hitcher! I'll wait then.
Hi there,

will there be a further update in the next time?
My goodness! This looks amazing! Just found this skin (thought dev is dead here lol) will try it at home!
Hey Dudes
Would give it a try at my sytem, but the screen shows no home menu.
Only time and rss feed are shown but no menu at all?!
Is there any work on this gotham port or only a test?
Wold be nice if this skin goes on, nice one!
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
I'm having the same problem. I can't get anywhere from the home menu. If I press S I can get to the shutdown menu, but that's about it. I can't go anywhere. I have to delete the skin just to use XBMC again.

A bit more info needed - XBMC build, etc.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0