• 7(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
First of, thanks for your great work!

I can confirm the same issue: there is no home menu which makes it impossible to go to the settings once you're at the home menu level (which is basically a blank screen showing the time in the upper right corner). Without access to the settings the only way I found to change the skin is to remove skin.alaska in the addons folder.

As for the info, in my case I am running OpenElec 4.0.7 and XBMC 13.1 (stable)

Cheers
I also want to say great work on bringing the best theme of xbmc onto gotham.

However I am having the same issue as the user above. Blank menu screen. So I cannot use the whole skin at all.
Only way to get rid of the skin is to manually delete the skin.alaska folder.

I am on Windows and xbmc 13.1 Gotham.

Goodluck!
(2014-08-02, 01:45)Hitcher Wrote: A bit more info needed - XBMC build, etc.

The latest one, 13.1 stable.
(2014-08-02, 15:51)buczy Wrote: I am on Windows and xbmc 13.1 Gotham.

Same System, no problems with other skins.
Quote:As for the info, in my case I am running OpenElec 4.0.7 and XBMC 13.1 (stable)
Also on my OE build there is noc chance to get the skin running,
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
Looks like a WIP version got added to the repo when I updated iPlayer.

Delete all copies of the skin including the zip in addons/packages and re-download from my repo or manually from this link.
(2014-08-03, 10:07)Hitcher Wrote: Looks like a WIP version got added to the repo when I updated iPlayer.

Delete all copies of the skin including the zip in addons/packages and re-download from my repo or manually from this link.

Thanks, that solved it.

Cheers
(2014-08-03, 10:07)Hitcher Wrote: Looks like a WIP version got added to the repo when I updated iPlayer.

Kept having the same problem with the linked .ZIP file, but it worked downloading the skin from your repo. The only thing I don't really get is the settings page. It's blank with no icons only the highlighted items/text shows up. I can browse through it pressing the arrow keys but it makes it really hard to navigate.

XBMCbuntu/Gotham 13.1/Intel Baytrail

Screenshot to make it more clear, tested it on OSX too.

No idea if all the other textures are loading correctly as they're all stored in the Textures.xbt.

Next update is not far away and it's got a new feature I thought was literally impossible to code with this skin due to it's home design.

Stay tuned...
As far as I can they are loading properly, only the ones from settings don't appear.
(2014-05-03, 14:29)ROfu Wrote: Will there be a Wall option for the movies section? I love the minimal interface but with a large movie collection, having only 7 covers displaced at once is seriously limiting.

+1 for the question re: wall view... was there a response for this? just jumped from Eden to Gotham and this is the only thing missing Smile absolutely love this skin and will always stick with it!
Coming soon...

Glad you have revived this theme for Gotham. We have a white theme in the lounge (yes TV bezel is white too) so this fits very nicely!
Any support for custom home menus yet?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Photo 
Hi Hitcher cant say enough how much I love this skin nothing else comes close you might remember I did a bit of modding to the early versions :-)
I wont to add my mods to the new version however I am stuck on something I hope you or someone else with more skill then me can help
I have added the Logo View and updated the Landscape view adding more Info and a Poster however I don't seem to be able to find where I can move
the media Tags IE Source/Studio etc I just need to move them up a bit so they come under the Plot as you can see in my picture (Hopefully)
thanks in advance

Screenshot

Scratch that I found it :-)
just one more question before I pack up for the weekend :-)
Can anyone advice how I get the list option back for Seasons view I only seem to be able to select 2 views and the view I just added :-(
Hitcher,

Does this skin support the script.extended infoHuhI like the trending shows and in cinemas widget options-if not could it be integrated??Thanks for all your hard work and porting this skin to gotham.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0