• 16(current)
Gotham Beta TESTING THREAD
ah, I think the keword here is philes of anykind, though clearly some types of philes will follow you anywhere. Wink
(2014-03-19, 03:47)FireMan Wrote: Windows can't get image files (posters, fanart etc.) previously downloaded at media's folder.
I keep these files named as *-poster.jpg, poster.jpg, *-fanart.jpg, fanart.jpg for all my movies. Beta 1 can get the files, bug beta 2 don't:

I'm seeing the same thing.
The log stated something like:
ERROR: WebServer: Failed to open http://192.168.61.201:8080/image/image:/...oster.jpg/

The file is there, and hosted in the media folder on my NAS, accessed via nfs.

I tried deleting texture13.db without luck. Re-scrape the move does not refresh the artwork either. Manually choosing art however works, but it would be nice if updating the library did this automatically.

I'll see if I can get a good debug log together.
ErlendSB yes, quite a lot of ppl reporting problems with art and nfs but its not exclusive to nfs either or windows, I have seen and experience some of these bugs myself in various flavours.
Has anyone posted the bug below? The dialog appears when initiating streams from various video streaming addons. This example is from SportsDevil. I don't have the debug file available but could reproduce one if needed.

Duplicate with defaukt skin Wink
Hi. When the timings of a srt subtitle overlaps xbmc instead of displaying the first above and the second under it shows them exactly in the same place overlapping them. here's a sample of one subtitle that create that problem (rename the subtitle like any video you want, enable the subtitle and go to 9:09): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2219...btitle.srt
And here's the screenshot of the result:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2219...hot000.png

I'm using Win 8.1 x64 and xbmc gotham beta2 (but it was the same in beta1).
I also opened a trac here:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/15020
I tried Gotham B2 on my main windows HTPC last night.

Issues:

My repo, from here: https://github.com/bossanova808/reposito...-0.1.8.zip

...remains blank for at least quite some time. Indeed on this install many forced refreshes still returns nothing (on some others it made the addons show up after a couple). Eventually and randomly the addons will turn up at some point (the repo addon itself is fine)...but it can take hours/days. This has also been reported to me by people on a bunch of platforms. There's no general networking issue, and deleting the addons.db does not solve the issue. Pretty sure this is a curl timeout issue...

Artwork - can't load any jpgs over NFS, be they fanart or just images for the pictures section. On the flipside, with the libnfs revert, my library is no longer being wiped.

Just chiming in - am going to start with a totally blank profile over the weekend and see if I can't get either good logs or things to work...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2014-03-21, 00:47)uNiversal Wrote: Duplicate with defaukt skin Wink

I posted the log a few mins ago. The same popup is encountered with Confluence. Again, this is with Sportdevil and a couple of other streaming video sites.

Is that some "pirate addon"?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-03-20, 18:04)fritsch Wrote: Lesson No. 1: Never mess with audiophiles and those that have bought calibration DVDs - they will follow you in your dreams.

Sorry to haunt you, I try to stay out of your dreams.
Also, XBMC brings its own calibration pics and I appreciate this very much. Too many people never adjust their "brightness" and "contrast" controls and miss out on the picture quality they could have easily had. It would be even better if the test patterns included a short description for what to look out for, but this is more of a feature suggestion with which I would be willing to help.

Anyway, is anyone else seeing what I described in my post or are all of you running RGB?
If you think I should open another thread for it I will do it of course, I just thought it fits here, as it is a Gotham feature and I came across this behaviour as part of my beta testing.

Thanks!
The official Beta 2 that was released on the site introduced a bug in Windows XBMC that breaks the library sharing feature for <pathsubstitution> and exists up to the most recent nightly build of March 19. I had to regress back to 20140304-6d7aecd-Gotham build for it to work again. However, this issue is not apparent on Android builds. Can this issue please be looked at?
I installed the Beta 2 yesterday and its playback is stable for me. However I have problem with audio output.

With Frodo 12.3, the audio output was set to spidf pass-through and my decoder saw either dts (for dts/dtshd track) and dolby (for dolby and dolby trueHD track). With the Gothham Beta 2, it's always dolby.
enable DTS passthrough. DTS-HD and TrueHD is not supported on spdif, so it gets transcoded to AC3.
If DTS-HD is not supported but DTS is, then with DTS-HD deselected and DTS selected then audio should be sent as DTS, so DTS-HD as AC3 should only happen if neither DTS-HD nor DTS is supported (with both deselected and AC3 transcoding enabled), unless something has changed recently.
I enabled audio pass through, but it does not seem to work.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham Beta TESTING THREAD2