Adding some Animated movies with Portuguese audio as seperate menu item
Hi all,

Am looking for some advice as to how best to achieve my preferred outcome.

Currently I have the default/standard 'Movies' menu on the home page of my MQ5 skin. This library looks at one particualr 'movies' folder
on my NAS box and is working well.

I have a number of Portuguese audio tracked movies that are in a 'Portuguese movies' folder on my NAS and I want to have a seperate menu for these on my MQ5 skin.

I do not want them to be in the same library as my main movies folder/menu as I don't want duplicate movie covers in same wall etc.

I guess I could create a smart playlist for this folder and then reference this to a main menu that I can call 'Foreign' or similar - is my belief correct?

Could I also create a sub-menu from my main 'Movies' menu and still point to this 'Foreign' smart playlist?

Also, my main movies currently use the 'Universal Movie Scraper' (thanks for the intro on that one Samu-rai)

How would I add/scrape these Portuguese movies so plot and title remain in portuguese language etc. - I need to use a seperate Portuguese movie scraper for this folder?

Many thanks in advance
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

@liftoo, it´s possible look my video about in portuguese (Brazil)

For scraper, do you configure for Portuguese, in respective info movies add-on settings?

Other video about home customization

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton,

Thanks v much for the speedy reply and help.

These sections are for my wife (from portugal) - my portuguese is limited so I will do my best to try to understand them Smile

Do you have English versions of these videos by the way?

Quote:For scraper, do you configure for Portuguese, in respective info movies add-on settings?

apologies - what did you mean by this? are you asking me a question or are you starting that I should set 'portuguese' in the scraper add-on settings?

and which scraper would be the best?

thanks
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Liftoo, videos only in portuguese, my english is limited.

Yes, it´s possible select other languages in scrapers settings, change english for portuguese, for have movie title and others info in portuguese.

Universal is fine for get info and arts.
Thanks - I guess I need to be careful though as my main 'movie library' i want to scrape in english

Maybe I use universal for my main library in 'en' and then 'themoviedb.org' scraper for 'pt'?

what do you think?

You need create 2 profiles in XBMC, one for movies in english, other for portuguese, work.
Ok - I see that a separate profile could work, but I guess in this scenario it will be one or another.

Could my suggestion above work? use universal for my main library in 'en' and then 'themoviedb.org' scraper for 'pt'?

Work fine with one or other scraper, don´t worry, remember only configure for portuguese, before populate database,
(2014-03-04, 17:40)Wanilton Wrote: Work fine with one or other scraper, don´t worry, remember only configure for portuguese, before populate database,

Many thanks Wanilton

I have managed to create a smartlist for 'Portuguese Movies' and this looks at a particular folder on my NAS

I created a new home screen menu that also referenced this new smartlist.

So far so good.

However, these new Portuguese movies appear within my main 'Movies' menu and 'Movie Sets'

I was looking to have this smartlist excluded from my main 'Movies' setup/menu

Any ideas why this is happening and what I can do the have them separate?

You need to set up a smart playlist to replace your main movies button, which excludes the Portuguese content.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Ah, that was my fear.

I ok. I guess I can create another 'Movies' button with the exclusion.

How about all the Submenus that I am used to from my main 'Movies' menu/button?

Would I have to recreate them all to exclude the Portuguese content?

In particular 'Movie-Sets'

In my new 'Movies' menu, I would like to go to sub menu and see my Sets collections without the Portuguese content.

Yes. You'll need to create a playlist for that too.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-03-14, 14:53)Samu-rai Wrote: Yes. You'll need to create a playlist for that too.

Looks like I have some work to do Blush

Any pointers as to how I would create the Sub Menu for Movies-Sets?

I want it to look at the collections from my newly created smart list which is Path contains and then a specific folder.

How to set up the Sets filter?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding some Animated movies with Portuguese audio as seperate menu item0