Android grey task bar in mx player stops at aprox 40min mark
Question 
I am using a minix x5 running xbmc xaf custom build. I have installed mx player.

When I watch videos (regardless if it is projectfreetv, 1channel, icefilms etc etc) the video task bar at the bottom of the screen goes grey for aprox 75% of the bar. This grey portion is indicicated as soon as the video starts... it is like a pre-determined spot. So for a 1 hour long show it is aprox at the 40-45min mark that the grey bar ends. The show plays smooth and fine untill it gets to the end of the grey bar. Then it crashes and boots me out. this typically is at the 40-45min mark.

How do I get that grey bar to include the WHOLE show? I tried running the 0 cache xml tweaks but that hasnt helped at all.

Any suggestions?
I am going nuts trying to figure out to stream a whole show/movie. Can anyone comment at allHuh

Google isnt helping at all!

I have been experimenting, and i think it is IF I pause.

If i stream a video and DONT pause it, it plays the whole video fine.

If I stream a video and pause it ANYWHERE then unpause it, it will crash at aprox 40-45min mark. Example: 1 hour tv show starts. I pause at the 20min mark for 2 min. I unpause. Video continues to play normally until 43min hits, crash.

It takes me 45 min to conduct each trial of this assumption....but I am 99% sure it only crashes when I pause it.
Wow, no responses. Am I perhaps posting in the wrong area?
I have the same issue.

Seems a little unusual. Mxplayer should just keep on going, unless XBMC is call it back somehow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
grey task bar in mx player stops at aprox 40min mark0