Win Australian free to air tv
hi guys im looking to find an addon that has all australian free to air channels, it doesnt have to be live it can be catchup but yeah i seem to have trouble finding one.. I think i came across catchup tv in one of the repos but I cant seem to find it anymore, i did a search and from what i understand from reading wiki, is that there is a few addons but each is a seperate addon, eg: abc iview, sbs and catchup channel 10..

is there an addon that has them all maybe something similar to the catup tv uk addon..

please if someone can help me that would be great..

thanks in advance

EDIT** I THOUGHT I FOUND IT, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE UK ONE..

IS THERE AN AUSTRALIAN VERSION?
Don't know if you are in Aus or not..but I would love something like this too for the expats around the world.. SBS news used to be accessible on the website and android app but they have Geo blocked it...fools.
There is a couple of good apps with Aus radio in them..I was listening to the ABC Sydney station most of last night..was perfect.
hi dg i am in aus and i found one that has abc, sbs, channel 7, ch 10, afl n rugby league, but its missing ch 9 and sbs doesnt work, also a lot of links inside each channel are useless n dont work.. but if you want to try it out this is the link..

Code:
https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-catchuptv-au/downloads/detail?name=repository.googlecode.xbmc-catchuptv-au-1.3.zip&can=2&q=

it would be good if the devs can make one like the uk catchup tv plugin..
that has epg n all

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Australian free to air tv0