Android NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)
(2014-04-17, 15:41)saitoh183 Wrote: My phone is a Android 4.04 Samsung Discover and no artwork shows up in nzbdrone only names. I setup nzb360 on my friends S4 and he has banners and artwork.

Airing soon and missed show poster but Shows doesnt show banner or background

This will be fixed in tomorrow's update =)
(2014-04-21, 08:09)Kev1000000 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 15:41)saitoh183 Wrote: My phone is a Android 4.04 Samsung Discover and no artwork shows up in nzbdrone only names. I setup nzb360 on my friends S4 and he has banners and artwork.

Airing soon and missed show poster but Shows doesnt show banner or background

This will be fixed in tomorrow's update =)

Sweet Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
crashes alot on startup for some reason
Anything like this for ios? Looks nice.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
It's far better than any iOS client I ever found before I switched.

Tanis was ok...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2014-04-23, 03:05)bossanova808 Wrote: It's far better than any iOS client I ever found before I switched.

Tanis was ok...

Thank you! Smile

(2014-04-21, 19:52)swetoast Wrote: crashes alot on startup for some reason

Can you send me a logcat when this happens? This is definitely not normal.
Just had a fun experience, spent the past few days getting all 10 seasons of friends on bluray, 500gb worth. Used nzbdrone. After finishing I removed friends from nzbdrone using nzb360 (clicked on remove show) and it deleted all the files lol. Didn't come up with a popup or anything I just assumed it would remove it from nzbdrone as it does from the Web interface. Oh well

Goodies. Just found out it deleted charmed also. My wife is gonna kill me lol her 2 favourite shows
(2014-05-02, 19:08)frieten Wrote: Just had a fun experience, spent the past few days getting all 10 seasons of friends on bluray, 500gb worth. Used nzbdrone. After finishing I deleted friends from nzbdrone using nzb360 and it deleted all the files lol. Didn't come up with a popup or anything I just assumed it would remove it from nzbdrone as it does from the Web interface. Oh well

Orly? That is... hmmm. I was under the same assumption as you. Apparently their delete API call also removes files? That is good to know. I will add a popup in the next update to warn users of this.

Thanks for the info!
(2014-05-02, 19:11)Kev1000000 Wrote:
(2014-05-02, 19:08)frieten Wrote: Just had a fun experience, spent the past few days getting all 10 seasons of friends on bluray, 500gb worth. Used nzbdrone. After finishing I deleted friends from nzbdrone using nzb360 and it deleted all the files lol. Didn't come up with a popup or anything I just assumed it would remove it from nzbdrone as it does from the Web interface. Oh well

Orly? That is... hmmm. I was under the same assumption as you. Apparently their delete API call also removes files? That is good to know. I will add a popup in the next update to warn users of this.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah it must do, I've only had to remove these and I did it from work. I got home and tried it on the local machine and it asks if you want to delete files when you click remove.
Just wanted to chime in and say I've just discovered this and it's awesome!

Upgraded to pro and then discovered the local/remote settings for services - more awesome! Smile

Any possibility of local/remote being made available for newznab servers? I run my own instance of nZEDb so would be nice to have the local option when at home on Wi-Fi?
(2014-05-02, 22:24)frieten Wrote: Yeah it must do, I've only had to remove these and I did it from work. I got home and tried it on the local machine and it asks if you want to delete files when you click remove.

Solved in v8.2.1. Now you have an option to do either or =)

(2014-05-08, 12:33)Carcharius Wrote: Just wanted to chime in and say I've just discovered this and it's awesome!

Upgraded to pro and then discovered the local/remote settings for services - more awesome! Smile

Any possibility of local/remote being made available for newznab servers? I run my own instance of nZEDb so would be nice to have the local option when at home on Wi-Fi?

Hmm, I didn't even think of that. Sure, I'll add it to the todo list.
Just want to report a problem im having. The application seems to crash when i try to view the content of a season in NZBDrone. I get a black screen and soon after " Unfortunately, NZB 360 has stopped"

Im on a Samsung Galaxy Discover

Yep, this is a known issue with the latest version of Drone. Will be fixed in tonight's nzb360 update.
(2014-05-29, 21:36)Kev1000000 Wrote: Yep, this is a known issue with the latest version of Drone. Will be fixed in tonight's nzb360 update.

great Smile

It's out! Let me know if this resolves your Drone issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)1