OS X Unable to configure multichannel audio over displayport connection to reciever
Xbmc version 20140304-6d7aecd running on OS X 10.9 under the Transparency! skin on my 2.5 Ghz Core i5 2011 iMac with 24 GB, is currently unable to configure channel output for displayport. This has an issue since the new AE was introduced in the nightlies and perhaps back when the menu setting were being changed around. Channel output for the built in output retains the ability to be configured however. Here is a debug log Xbmc.log
FYI the solution to clipper99's post @ http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=187960 does not work for this.
Can you try this build and post a new debug log

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/osx/...x86_64.dmg

edit by memphiz: updated link once again
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Tried it out and the build works great! Smile Thanks for the fix and here are a couple of log files. Dem Logs
thx for the logs - there is still something wrong in my code - do you see passthrough options?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Sorry for the delay my email app kept adding reply notices to junk but I have fixed that now. The answer is no. There are no passthrough options now that the channel configuration has been fixed.
Ok please try this one:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/test-builds/osx/...x86_64.dmg

should nail it now ...

post a new debug log after that for beein sure.
This one seems to be working just fine passthrough worked as it should although the E-AC3 Dolby Digital Plus option was absent. Here is the log. xbmc.log
E-ac3 is not supported on osx - it was shown in error in Former builds - thx for testing ...
Your welcome! Will this fix be making it into Gotham or the regular nightlies? Because I noticed it was labeled XBMC 14.
Regular nightlies are Gotham builds until Gotham Release - xbmc 14 is the Main Development tree - fix is in Both ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to configure multichannel audio over displayport connection to reciever0