Ripped Blu Ray Playback Issues
As the title says, I'm running into playback issues with the majority of my ripped blu rays. When I play them, rainbow colors flash on the screen every couple seconds. I'm ripping my blu rays with MakeMKV. Videos are stored on external hard drive that is connected to Ouya via USB. Ouya is running 1st Gotham Beta. Any suggestions?
Turn off allow hardware acceleration, that should help you (settings / video / playback)
(2014-04-06, 21:57)3DSystems Wrote: Turn off allow hardware acceleration, that should help you (settings / video / playback)

That's not really a solution at all.
(2014-04-07, 01:15)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 21:57)3DSystems Wrote: Turn off allow hardware acceleration, that should help you (settings / video / playback)

That's not really a solution at all.

Doesn't hurt to try, it worked just fine for me when I was having the exact same issue. Plus it didn't really look like anyone else was willing to help him out.
Seems he posted a log in another thread. From that log, my guess would be that this is one of those strange situations where mediacodec is acting up on the OUYA, and sometimes if you turn MediaCodec off, but leave libstagefright on, then it will fix itself. That or by now one of the new betas might have also fixed the issue.
Finally solved by https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5042
SPMC is updated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ripped Blu Ray Playback Issues0